Visit My Farm

Royal Meadows Ranch Training Reputation Forum

Post by Shadow_Hills »

My Training Forum: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 90#p111290

Training Reputation Form:

1. Was Shadow Hills trustable and responsible?:
2. Did Shadow Hills do what you asked to do?:
3. Were you satisfied with the training services?:
4. On a scale of 10, 1 being awful and 10 being outstanding, how would you rate Shadow Hills Training?:
5. Would you recommend Shadow Hills' Training Services to others, why or why not?:

Please do not post anything here unless you're posting the Training Reputation Form. I will not be posting on here other than this one right here.
Last edited by Shadow_Hills on Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Shadow Hills Training Reputation Forum

Post by PeacefulOreo »

1. Was Shadow Hills trustable and responsible?: Yes
2. Did Shadow Hills do what you asked to do?: Yes
3. Were you satisfied with the training services?: Yes
4. On a scale of 10, 1 being awful and 10 being outstanding, how would you rate Shadow Hills Training?: 8
5. Would you recommend Shadow Hills' Training Services to others, why or why not?: Yes, fast trainer, trustable, and works hard.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

1. Was Shadow Hills trustable and responsible?: Yes
2. Did Shadow Hills do what you asked to do?: No, she forgot to take my horse's pictures every 6m
3. Were you satisfied with the training services?: No
4. On a scale of 10, 1 being awful and 10 being outstanding, how would you rate Shadow Hills Training?: 4
5. Would you recommend Shadow Hills' Training Services to others, why or why not?: Yes, because it is fast.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Training Services wrote:1. Was Shadow Hills trustable and responsible?: Yes
2. Did Shadow Hills do what you asked to do?: No, she forgot to take my horse's pictures every 6m
3. Were you satisfied with the training services?: No
4. On a scale of 10, 1 being awful and 10 being outstanding, how would you rate Shadow Hills Training?: 4
5. Would you recommend Shadow Hills' Training Services to others, why or why not?: Yes, because it is fast.
Why only a 4 when you recommend their training? I'm just being curious
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

. Was Shadow Hills trustable and responsible?: Yes 100%
2. Did Shadow Hills do what you asked to do?: Yes
3. Were you satisfied with the training services?: Yes it was amazing service
4. On a scale of 10, 1 being awful and 10 being outstanding, how would you rate Shadow Hills Training?: 9.5/10 (10 being best)
5. Would you recommend Shadow Hills' Training Services to others, why or why not?: I would 100% definitely recommend them as they are so fast and thoroughly take your horses needs into consideration!
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Re: Royal Meadows Ranch Training Reputation Forum

Post by walnut the hamster »

1. Was Shadow Hills trustable and responsible?: Very
2. Did Shadow Hills do what you asked to do?: Yes!
3. Were you satisfied with the training services?: Yes!
4. On a scale of 10, 1 being awful and 10 being outstanding, how would you rate Shadow Hills Training?: 10
5. Would you recommend Shadow Hills' Training Services to others, why or why not?: Yes, she is very fast and really affordable.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

1. Was Shadow Hills trustable and responsible?: Yes, she was .
2. Did Shadow Hills do what you asked to do?: Mostly, as she forgot to take the pictures I requested. But she did good!
3. Were you satisfied with the training services?: Yes
4. On a scale of 10, 1 being awful and 10 being outstanding, how would you rate Shadow Hills Training?: 10
5. Would you recommend Shadow Hills' Training Services to others, why o Yes I would because she is a fast trainer and is a good friend. Her training is affordable for everyone and newbies and is really wonderful!
MaestroEventing
Visit My Farm

Post by MaestroEventing »

Was Shadow Hills trust able and responsible?: yes
2. Did Shadow Hills do what you asked to do?: yes
3. Were you satisfied with the training services?: yes
5. Would you recommend Shadow Hills' Training Services to others, why or why not?: yes because they was quick at training and worth the money
Fluffyalligators
Visit My Farm

Post by Fluffyalligators »

Shadow_Hills wrote:My Training Forum: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 90#p111290

4. On a scale of 10, 1 being awful and 10 being outstanding, how would you rate Shadow Hills Training?:
5. Would you recommend Shadow Hills' Training Services to others, why or why not?:

Please do not post anything here unless you're posting the Training Reputation Form. I will not be posting on here other than this one right here.
1. Was Shadow Hills trustable and responsible?: Yes!
2. Did Shadow Hills do what you asked to do?: She went above and beyond!
3. Were you satisfied with the training services?: Very!!
4. On a scale of 10, 1 being awful and 10 being outstanding, how would you rate Shadow Hills Training?: A 10/10!!
5. Would you recommend Shadow Hills' Training Services to others, why or why not?: I definitely would! There is lots of people that train but this is personally my favorite (not that I've had any others lol) I love how you can choose tack to put on your horse and different extras. She gets back to you very quick and is very respectful. If you are looking for a high end, nice and extravagant trainer, shadow hills is the trainer for you!
Fluffyalligators
Visit My Farm

Post by Fluffyalligators »

Fluffyalligators wrote:
Shadow_Hills wrote:My Training Forum: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 90#p111290

1. Was Shadow Hills trustable and responsible?: Yes!
2. Did Shadow Hills do what you asked to do?: She went above and beyond!
3. Were you satisfied with the training services?: Very!!
4. On a scale of 10, 1 being awful and 10 being outstanding, how would you rate Shadow Hills Training?: A 10/10!!
5. Would you recommend Shadow Hills' Training Services to others, why or why not?: I definitely would! There is lots of people that train but this is personally my favorite (not that I've had any others lol) I love how you can choose tack to put on your horse and different extras. She gets back to you very quick and is very respectful. If you are looking for a high end, nice and extravagant trainer, shadow hills is the trainer for you!
Oops i am so, so sorry did't mean to quote this comment thing... i have no idea how to delete I'm so sorry...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:33 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:33 pm