Community Forum

vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging

Post by vallers »

walnut the hamster wrote:
Training Services wrote:...
Hello, I have pinged you because we need to talk. I have asked you to stop bidding on horses I am trying to buy. Me and CheekyApple had talked and she said I was getting that horse. So, please stop trying to bid on him. I don't want to sound rude but many people have been having problems with you and I don't want to be one of them, but if this keeps going this will become a problem. I dont know if you have a problem with me or not, but this needs to stop. This is a game. It is supposed to be fun, but when things like this happen it's not. I hope you understand.
-Walnut

How about we stop the shaming posts and move on? If someone keeps bidding on the same horses as you and you already have an agreement with the seller then why worry about other people bidding on the horses? If you feel that you are being harrassed message an admin instead of posting about it in the forums, this causes even more drama. Shame posting on here is becoming a regular event.
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

vallers wrote:
Hello, I have pinged you because we need to talk. I have asked you to stop bidding on horses I am trying to buy. Me and CheekyApple had talked and she said I was getting that horse. So, please stop trying to bid on him. I don't want to sound rude but many people have been having problems with you and I don't want to be one of them, but if this keeps going this will become a problem. I dont know if you have a problem with me or not, but this needs to stop. This is a game. It is supposed to be fun, but when things like this happen it's not. I hope you understand.
-Walnut

How about we stop the shaming posts and move on? If someone keeps bidding on the same horses as you and you already have an agreement with the seller then why worry about other people bidding on the horses? If you feel that you are being harrassed message an admin instead of posting about it in the forums, this causes even more drama. Shame posting on here is becoming a regular event.
Its not just a horse. Its not just one time. Its multiple times. We aren't trying to shame this person, we want them to realize what they are doing is wrong. Its more than bidding on the same horse.
The home of the derpy horses!!!!!!!
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

vallers wrote:

Its not just a horse. Its not just one time. Its multiple times. We aren't trying to shame this person, we want them to realize what they are doing is wrong. Its more than bidding on the same horse.

Report their behavior to the admins, ignore them, don't sell them your horses for training. The admins here in hwo are really good about looking at situations and handling them.
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

vallers wrote:

Report their behavior to the admins, ignore them, don't sell them your horses for training. The admins here in hwo are really good about looking at situations and handling them.
Thanks. I know I should report. I think I will if it happens again. :)
The home of the derpy horses!!!!!!!
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Training Services wrote: I Am just stressed
Like I said before, you can't just use anything similar to and/or actually use "I Am just stressed". If you want to have a good reputation, respect from other players, good friends, and to have fun, you need to not make excuses and learn to think before you do. I have played this game for nearly a year, when September comes it will be a full year, and I have built up a reputation, gained respect from other players, had fun (before all of this drama started), and have many friends. To build up a reputation and respect, you can't make excuses. You have to work hard, respect other players and their rights, be patient, be kind, and play fair. Another thing is that you need to, especially if you are a trainer and that is your only income of money, build up trust from the other players. From what I heard from walnut the hamster, you haven't finished training any of the horses that they had sent to you to train and say that you don't have the time to train. If you don't have the time to train horses, then either close your training services until you can start training again or tell walnut the hamster that you're too busy. walnut the hamster will be able to find other trainers if you can't train the horse. Another thing about gaining other player's trust: players risk the chance that their horse could be stolen when the horse is supposed to be trained by the other player, which, if it does happen, they will be really likely to tell other players. This could make you lose trust from the other players which can hurt your training reputation.

Another thing for you Training Services, you should learn to see the point of view from the other player or think how you would feel if you were them in the issue. How would you feel if someone kept on making excuses to you for the reason why they can't fully train a horse for you? How would you feel if someone rehomed a horse that they were supposed to train and they only did it because they were mad at you? It's learning how to see from someone else's point of view that can help resolve these issues.

Guys, you should realize just how much drama there is on this game. This is almost worse than the drama I get from my high school and even then, there's a ton of drama there at my school. I was almost ready to leave my school because of all of the drama. Can we all just be kind, play fair, learn to calmly solve problems, forgive each other, move on, and learn from your mistakes? All of this drama makes the game less fun for everyone. There was one point in the past that I had almost been to the point where I was about ready to take a long break from here because of it wasn't fun because of all of the drama and players not being nice. Can we all just solve problems calmly, forgive and learn from our mistakes? I'm not taking any sides, I'm just wanting everyone to solve the issues, forgive each other (don't make excuses), learn from the mistake, and move on. These issues with Training Services has gone on for like a month and still hasn't been fully resolved.
I agree with everything y'all said... and Black Oak... I wasn't angry... I just think most kids need a reality check... not everything is about them! And stress is hard, and a Peaceful Oreo said above it doesn't mean you get to use it as a excuse. My life has never been easy, and I am happy about that, because it has taught me kindness and truth... and taught me to care for people! Honestly, Training, you break my heart... because you want friends and you could have me, peace, walnut and Oak and a million other people being your friend if you could treat others how you want to be treated! Anyway, I hope you never see stress like I have seen or even death like I have seen, but PLEASE, kindness will heal you and others it isn't to late to change what people believe about you!! :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Honeybunny#2 wrote: I agree with everything y'all said... and Black Oak... I wasn't angry... I just think most kids need a reality check... not everything is about them! And stress is hard, and a Peaceful Oreo said above it doesn't mean you get to use it as a excuse. My life has never been easy, and I am happy about that, because it has taught me kindness and truth... and taught me to care for people! Honestly, Training, you break my heart... because you want friends and you could have me, peace, walnut and Oak and a million other people being your friend if you could treat others how you want to be treated! Anyway, I hope you never see stress like I have seen or even death like I have seen, but PLEASE, kindness will heal you and others it isn't to late to change what people believe about you!! :D
It didn't sound like anger, just frustration. And you have a point, but it's not restricted to just kids... we all could do with a reality check every now and again.

But I'm good, I hope you are... of course I hope we all are.

I certainly was surprised though.

Perhaps we as a community need to learn a better way for putting things to rest? I certainly would like to figure out a straight way without having to quote a million rules or applying restrictions that none of us want, to begin with.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: I agree with everything y'all said... and Black Oak... I wasn't angry... I just think most kids need a reality check... not everything is about them! And stress is hard, and a Peaceful Oreo said above it doesn't mean you get to use it as a excuse. My life has never been easy, and I am happy about that, because it has taught me kindness and truth... and taught me to care for people! Honestly, Training, you break my heart... because you want friends and you could have me, peace, walnut and Oak and a million other people being your friend if you could treat others how you want to be treated! Anyway, I hope you never see stress like I have seen or even death like I have seen, but PLEASE, kindness will heal you and others it isn't to late to change what people believe about you!! :D
It didn't sound like anger, just frustration. And you have a point, but it's not restricted to just kids... we all could do with a reality check every now and again.

But I'm good, I hope you are... of course I hope we all are.

I certainly was surprised though.

Perhaps we as a community need to learn a better way for putting things to rest? I certainly would like to figure out a straight way without having to quote a million rules or applying restrictions that none of us want, to begin with.
Yep... honestly kids is everyone on this planet! LOL! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:54 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:54 am