Community Forum

walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

Last edited by walnut the hamster on Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The home of the derpy horses!!!!!!!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging

Post by Training Services »

walnut the hamster wrote:
Training Services wrote:...
Hello, I have pinged you because we need to talk. I have asked you to stop bidding on horses I am trying to buy. Me and CheekyApple had talked and she said I was getting that horse. So, please stop trying to bid on him. I don't want to sound rude but many people have been having problems with you and I don't want to be one of them, but if this keeps going this will become a problem. I dont know if you have a problem with me or not, but this needs to stop. This is a game. It is supposed to be fun, but when things like this happen it's not. I hope you understand.
-Walnut
I just want to breed him to my mare
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Training Services wrote:
Hello, I have pinged you because we need to talk. I have asked you to stop bidding on horses I am trying to buy. Me and CheekyApple had talked and she said I was getting that horse. So, please stop trying to bid on him. I don't want to sound rude but many people have been having problems with you and I don't want to be one of them, but if this keeps going this will become a problem. I dont know if you have a problem with me or not, but this needs to stop. This is a game. It is supposed to be fun, but when things like this happen it's not. I hope you understand.
-Walnut
Ok if you would have said that when I get him I can put him up for you. But really this has happened before with you. Is there something Im not getting? Do you have something against me? If you do please be honest.
-Walnut
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Training Services wrote:
Ok if you would have said that when I get him I can put him up for you. But really this has happened before with you. Is there something Im not getting? Do you have something against me? If you do please be honest.
-Walnut
I Am just stressed
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Training Services wrote:
-Walnut
I Am just stressed
Well me too. I feel like you are always after people. (not to be rude) We made a deal for DH prance but I never got him.
-Walnut
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Training Services wrote: I Am just stressed
Well me too. I feel like you are always after people. (not to be rude) We made a deal for DH prance but I never got him.
-Walnut
I already bought the ex hangs hofse
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Training Services wrote:
-Walnut
I already bought the ex hangs hofse
I never got him.
-Walnut
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Training Services wrote: I already bought the ex hangs hofse
I never got him.
-Walnut[/quote nv m
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:ping
I think we need your wise words. I am trying to fix this but it's not working. I am trying not to be rude but this has gone on too long. I just need your help. I don't want to seem like I'm attacking this person or being mean. I just want this to be over and be friends.
-Walnut
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Training Services wrote:...
walnut the hamster wrote:I think we need your wise words. I am trying to fix this but it's not working. I am trying not to be rude but this has gone on too long. I just need your help. I don't want to seem like I'm attacking this person or being mean. I just want this to be over and be friends.
-Walnut
I was watching over this post already. :)

Both of you appeared to be talking it out and attempting to hash it out without getting too heated. So to both of you, thank you for trying to keep it peaceful.

As long as the horses are up for Private Sale, or Bidding Sale Only, then it protects the horse for going to the correct player.
There is no rule about not being allowed to bid. However, try to not spam a horse that's for this type of sale, but this is under the assumption that the bids are not higher (or not higher by much) then the last bid that was offered.

If it's obvious that the horse is going to a private party and an offer is denied from a third party, then all additional offers will likely also be denied.

If there is spamming of a horse evident (here spamming defined as applying the same price or a very similar price, within a small percentage of the first price, or a price that is less than the first declined price), we may have to get admin involved to bring down some sort of divine retribution.

That being said, it is not what we want. There is no way a player can deny another player from applying a bid. However, if continued negative actions are taken, negative actions will return.

Is there any additional way I can put in my two-cents, or further alleviate the situation?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2024 7:10 am

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:10 am