The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse World Racing and Driving Newsletters Communications Forum

h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse World Newsletter Communications Forum

Post by h a z e l »

BlackOak2 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
I am online now if you are! We can start early :)
According to the internet, it's currently 5pm UTC... we just went through daylight savings, which a lot of the world doesn't observe... that may have affected the time difference. Just an FYI from your helpful HWO member. :mrgreen:
Oh, gotcha :D Thanks Black Oak, once again :D :D
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Lila25172 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Ok so if you're UTC time as Black Oak said, then that means you're 7 hours ahead of me. So 6 pm tomorrow for you would be 11 am for me, right? I think that will work..
Yes that might work! :D
Will you be coming to chat this afternoon?
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

[quote="_h a z e l_"][quote="Lila25172"][quote="_h a z e l_"]

Ok so if you're UTC time as Black Oak said, then that means you're 7 hours ahead of me. So 6 pm tomorrow for you would be 11 am for me, right? I think that will work..[/quote]

Yes that might work! :D[/quote]

Will you be coming to chat this afternoon?[/quote]

Yes! :)
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Lila25172 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Will you be coming to chat this afternoon?
Do you still need to talk to me? Perhaps you could just type out what you need in the forums since we don't seem to have any luck finding eachother in chat? :lol: :oops: And for future reference, please contact me in the writer's chat so this forum can be reserved for all the players that aren't writers that might want to ask questions or whatever :)
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Lila25172 wrote:
Do you still need to talk to me? Perhaps you could just type out what you need in the forums since we don't seem to have any luck finding each other in chat? :lol: :oops: And for future reference, please contact me in the writer's chat so this forum can be reserved for all the players that aren't writers that might want to ask questions or whatever :)
Hi Hazel! It may seem like I am stupid, but could I maybe have your email adress, because I need to share something with you? Or I could give you mine?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Lila25172 wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Do you still need to talk to me? Perhaps you could just type out what you need in the forums since we don't seem to have any luck finding each other in chat? :lol: :oops: And for future reference, please contact me in the writer's chat so this forum can be reserved for all the players that aren't writers that might want to ask questions or whatever :)
Hi Hazel! It may seem like I am stupid, but could I maybe have your email adress, because I need to share something with you? Or I could give you mine?
Just your friendly reminder, for your nosy HWO member. :mrgreen:

Please remember internet safety.
I don't recommend sharing email addresses. I do understand it makes it difficult to communicate certain things.

Just consider what's being offered before sharing those email addresses and how important it is to keep whatever needs to be shared, a secret.

If it's that difficult to align a time-slot for chat, you could also try an intermediary person. I also recommend using the time-stamp of posts, rather than attempting to share an actual time, such as 'I'll be on at the same time as this post, tomorrow'... because the time-stamp each of us actually sees, is according to our own time and not the time of the player that posts.

Good Luck!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Lila25172 wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Is there any other way you could contact me? Could we try for chat again?
I’m not comfortable with sharing my email address online.. I hope you understand :)
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Lila25172 wrote:
I’m not comfortable with sharing my email address online.. I hope you understand :)
Of course I totally understand!
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Lila25172 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Hey I'm on and it looks like you are too! :D Can you hop on chat?
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Lila25172 wrote:
Hey I'm on and it looks like you are too! :D Can you hop on chat?
Is now ok?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:57 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:57 am