The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HELP

Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: HELP

Post by Sawd10 »

Thundering Hooves2 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:....

This work?
Yes, that's awesome, thank you! Will this also work on my signature?
Also, how do you put it as your picture and(if it works) signature?
A wise man once said nothing at all.
.Fantasia.
Visit My Farm

Post by .Fantasia. »

How does one add a logo? I understand the part about making it but how do you actually apply it on the game?
Breeding/training/selling North African Barbs
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

.Fantasia. wrote:How does one add a logo? I understand the part about making it but how do you actually apply it on the game?
You will need to upload it to an image hosting site. Then you will need to go into your profile... this is not your player profile.
The way I use to get there, click on the mail (upper left if you're on the computer).
Go into settings.
Enter the Profile tab.

In this tab, you can add a signature (this is the after-type that can appear at the bottom of your post). Take a look at mine, I have quick-links in mine as well as the newbie quickstart guide.

You can also add certain personal information, such as your birth date, Please remember to use safe internet practices with this!

You can edit your avatar, this is the little picture on the side of your forum posts.

And a couple other things.

You'll probably want the signature one or the avatar one.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:21 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:21 am