Community Forum

Pinging Lila2517

Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Pinging Lila2517

Post by Southerngal »

Lila2517 wrote:...
Hi! I know you breed Friesians, and I'm actually finishing up my breeding project on them to make room for another breed. I'd rather them go somewhere and not just sit in a barn and get fat and old, and was wondering if you might want to use any? They might not work for you, but if they do let me know :)
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging Lila2517

Post by Lila2517 »

Southerngal wrote:
Hi! I know you breed Friesians, and I'm actually finishing up my breeding project on them to make room for another breed. I'd rather them go somewhere and not just sit in a barn and get fat and old, and was wondering if you might want to use any? They might not work for you, but if they do let me know :)
Hi Southerngal! I really appreciate this offer. Do you also have 4-5 Friesian Eval Friesians? (I don't use Friesian horses with an eval lower than 3)
Would you be interested in a Paso Fino, Burma Pony, or Andalusian?
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Lila2517 wrote:
Southerngal wrote: Hi! I know you breed Friesians, and I'm actually finishing up my breeding project on them to make room for another breed. I'd rather them go somewhere and not just sit in a barn and get fat and old, and was wondering if you might want to use any? They might not work for you, but if they do let me know :)
Hi Southerngal! I really appreciate this offer. Do you also have 4-5 Friesian Eval Friesians? (I don't use Friesian horses with an eval lower than 3)
Would you be interested in a Paso Fino, Burma Pony, or Andalusian?
I do, you can find all my friesians in the barns on my farm, and their evaluations are in the notes. And I might be interested in an Andalusian, I'm not too sure.
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila2517 »

Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Lila2517 wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2159817
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1798432

Can I please have these horses? For how much?
Southerngal
Of course, and however much you want to offer. I'd rather it be in the 10-20k range, though, put together. (It doesn't have to be that per horse)
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila2517 »

Southerngal wrote:
Of course, and however much you want to offer. I'd rather it be in the 10-20k range, though, put together. (It doesn't have to be that per horse)
10k for each horse, so 20k in total?
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila2517 »

Southerngal wrote:
Would you want to maybe form a partnership of some sort, like an exchange breeding program?
(you take two of my horses for a couple of weeks, and I take two of yours for a couple of weeks/days)
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Lila2517 wrote:
Southerngal wrote: Hi! I know you breed Friesians, and I'm actually finishing up my breeding project on them to make room for another breed. I'd rather them go somewhere and not just sit in a barn and get fat and old, and was wondering if you might want to use any? They might not work for you, but if they do let me know :)
Would you want to maybe form a partnership of some sort, like an exchange breeding program?
(you take two of my horses for a couple of weeks, and I take two of yours for a couple of weeks/days)
Yes to the first part, and sure to the second. I'm on my phone, so I can't do much until Monday.
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila2517 »

Southerngal wrote:
Lila2517 wrote:
Yes to the first part, and sure to the second. I'm on my phone, so I can't do much until Monday.
Oh its fine; I can wait till monday! :lol: What breed would you want to exchange with me? I have Paso Finos, Burma Ponys, some Andalusians (just forgot where), Friesians, and some high stat Arabs.
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Lila2517 wrote:
Southerngal wrote: Yes to the first part, and sure to the second. I'm on my phone, so I can't do much until Monday.
Oh its fine; I can wait till monday! :lol: What breed would you want to exchange with me? I have Paso Finos, Burma Ponys, some Andalusians (just forgot where), Friesians, and some high stat Arabs.
Maybe some Arabs, or Andalusians (if they haven't run away lol)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:03 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:03 am