Community Forum

Quick question

FlipFreak
Visit My Farm

Quick question

Post by FlipFreak »

Quick question, what is the age that my colt has to be to go up for stud? (its been awhile since I've played)

Thanks! :D
Flip Freak Farms
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Quick question

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

FlipFreak wrote:Quick question, what is the age that my colt has to be to go up for stud? (its been awhile since I've played)

Flip Freak Farms

3years I believe
FlipFreak
Visit My Farm

Post by FlipFreak »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:Thanks!
FlipFreak wrote:Quick question, what is the age that my colt has to be to go up for stud? (its been awhile since I've played)

Flip Freak Farms

3years I believe
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:

Flip Freak Farms

3years I believe
To build onto this answer - colts are breedable at 3 years, but to put them up for public stud you need to have studied Stallion Management is the Horse Ownership section of Skills. It's on this page.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Flip Freak Farms
Hello!
It has to be 3 years old to start breeding. It becomes a stallion at 4 years old, but is able to breed at 3. Unlike mares, which must be 4 years old to start breeding.
If you want to stud out a horse but it says you are at a 'maximum of studs', then go Here And scroll to Stallion handling.
FlipFreak
Visit My Farm

Post by FlipFreak »

Sawd10 wrote:

Flip Freak Farms
Hello!
It has to be 3 years old to start breeding. It becomes a stallion at 4 years old, but is able to breed at 3. Unlike mares, which must be 4 years old to start breeding.
If you want to stud out a horse but it says you are at a 'maximum of studs', then go Here And scroll to Stallion handling.
Thanks so much!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 1:41 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:41 pm