The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The driving discipline~ Log Pull, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving and Driven Dressage

Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: The driving discipline~ Log Pull, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving and Driven Dressage

Post by Malakai20 »

Veterinarian wrote:.
Hi,

I don't really breed/compete in driving anymore; although I do sometimes cross my racehorses with Belgians which sometimes throws adequate driving horses.
Golden Stats
Visit My Farm

Re: The driving discipline~ Log Pull, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving and Driven Dressage

Post by Golden Stats »

And Peggy! wrote:I'm starting to breed Log Pull-er's but I don't have any stock (SUPER new to this game), if anyones willing to help me out and help get me started.
Hey Peggy
Just checking in to see if your still struggling with a good stock of log pullers. If you are please ping me and I would be glad to share my line with you :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:12 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:12 am