Community Outreach

#Yfke7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Community Outreach

Post by #Yfke7 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
#Yfke7 wrote:Player Name: #Yfke7
Goals: To breed Paso Finos and Peruvian Pasos, with 5 evals, that are specialized in western trail and pleasure
Clubs: none
Things I need help with: Training and selling
Questions: Is anyone interested in buying or breeding Peruvian pasos and paso finos?
Training is a difficulty everywhere. It's best to learn how to train yourself because our public trainers are, indeed, overwhelmed.

Some clubs offer training for their club members.

And training certainly helps to sell horses faster. Selling horses can also be a problem sometimes. If you happen to be a breeder that is basing their money-earnings off of selling what you produce, you may need to continue to strive toward making top-HGP horses that excel in your chosen discipline, before they'll actually earn you they style of income you want. It's not hard, it's just a long process.
It does appear you're working toward that goal. Keep going, you do look like you're making progress.

If you want an aside that aids in some money making, other than a grinder, try posting competitions following the help guide here:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=9859

If done right, it can earn you quite a bit of income, but it's not guaranteed.

There's also creating Peruvian Paso's that star well for the Aegidienberger breed. This can also draw in some income. But both of your breeds are nearly end-breed status (Paso Fino is an end breed), which means that only those looking for your specific breed will be interested in purchasing it. What this means is that your purchasing pool is smaller than the one for a breed like Thoroughbred (which is expansive, outside of those that want a Tb because it's a Tb) or a purchasing pool for one like the Quarter Horse. I did pick popular breeds, but they didn't start out that way. It was through breeders like you that made them popular by spending time on them, to build them up and create a popularity that had lacked before that.

Starting to popularize a breed is a lonely road in the beginning, but it also means you have the time to create what you imagine as well. And when you get there and show the community, the work you put into it, it will literally pay you back.
Thank you for your kind words! :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

#Yfke7 wrote:
Thank you for your kind words! :D
:mrgreen:
Keep at it. You'll get there. Remember to enjoy the game, that's the most important thing.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Golden Stats
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Stats »

Player Name: Golden_Stats(or GS_Backup, my side account)
Status (In need of money, Millionaire, etc.): Enough to work off of while sharing with many others
Account Age(Newbie, Junior, Senior, etc.): Junior-ish i guess, not really new
Goals: to breed 60 strength Belgians, 60 speed tbs, train up all of my horse, successfully run my organizations and the mini associations to it and to start breeding "rare" breeds.
Clubs(That you participate in): My own club I've started U.S Western equestrian center, and the mini associations with it(like U.S Western Belgian Association) and i'm also apart of the driving club.
Services for the community (If any):Provide money to those in need, provided grinders for those who need them and custom breed Belgians.
Things that you need help with (If any): Pretty much stabled at the moment, besides training really i'm doing pretty good on my own now, but wouldn't mind helping others.
Ways that you're willing to help others: I like to help people financially(like I have done in the past), as well as buying and breeding horses for them while working on training as well.

PS. I like what you are doing :D
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

You seem like a helpful person :) I'm glad that there are a lot of people like that! Oh… and is it possible that I'm someone you'd be willing to help financially? :oops:
Golden Stats wrote:Player Name: Golden_Stats(or GS_Backup, my side account)
Status (In need of money, Millionaire, etc.): Enough to work off of while sharing with many others
Goals: to breed 60 strength Belgians, 60 speed tbs, train up all of my horse, successfully run my organizations and the mini associations to it and to start breeding "rare" breeds.
Clubs(That you participate in): My own club I've started U.S Western equestrian center, and the mini associations with it(like U.S Western Belgian Association) and i'm also apart of the driving club.
Services for the community (If any):Provide money to those in need, provided grinders for those who need them and custom breed Belgians.
Things that you need help with (If any): Pretty much stabled at the moment, besides training really i'm doing pretty good on my own now, but wouldn't mind helping others.
Ways that you're willing to help others: I like to help people financially(like I have done in the past), as well as buying and breeding horses for them while working on training as well.

Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Player Name: Katy_Kanes & Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Account Age: Junior- haven't been on for a full year, but experienced.
Goals: Breeding High-Quality DW's, Falabellas, Standardbreds, & a suprsise project nobody knows about :)
Clubs: In Hand Jumpers, Dutch Warmblood Association
Services for the community: I do studding, boarding, & champing on Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Things that you need help with: Not really, if you have a ton of rare breeds, maybe :)
Ways that you're willing to help others: I can share up to 130,000 with the whole community, but only if you're really in need!
Questions:
Good idea!
Last edited by Katy_Kanes on Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

:D
Katy_Kanes wrote:Player Name: Katy_Kanes & Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Status: Good as long as I don't buy any good new horses (630K)
Account Age: Junior- haven't been on for a full year, but experienced.
Goals: Breeding High-Quality DW's & a secret project nobody knows about :)
Clubs: In Hand Jumpers, Dutch Warmblood Association
Services for the community: I do studding, boarding, & champing on Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Things that you need help with: Not really, if you have a ton of rare breeds, maybe :)
Ways that you're willing to help others: I can share up to 130,000 with the whole community, but only if you're really in need!
Questions:
Good idea!
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

My answers will probably mirror BlackOaks quite a bit

Player Name: Baranduin Brewster (BB for short is fine)

Status (In need of money, Millionaire, etc.): I have enough, to not need to sell anything

Account Age(Newbie, Junior, Senior, etc.): I started on April 27th, 2017...well, I'm not a newbie, but I'm better at somethings more than others

Goals: To breed Appendixs that holds English/Western/Sprint world records. To have a Mighty Mite in every breed on HWO. To have all the Russian breeds with high titled. I probably have more, just don't know that I have them yet.

Clubs (That you participate in): See my signature

Services for the community (If any): I will be writing one of the HWO's Newsletter branches. I also founded and host HWO's Triple Crown/Tiara events. As time permits, I do offer color classes (see my farm log for more details).

Things that you need help with (If any): I'm an oldie, so I don't understand all of the new slang...so please don't take it personally if I ask for you to clarify.

Ways that you're willing to help others: I don't mind answering game mechanics or color questions

Questions:
A Few Words of Caution
1. There is a saying, "everything is for sale at the right price," this I assure you doesn't apply to me. Feel free to ask if I have a particular breed, color or will allow an outside breeding to a stud. I don't often bite, but in my book no, means no. Trust me, you don't have enough money to buy it.

2. If I answer a question for you, I'm not expecting any sort of monetary payment, it is free (as knowledge should be). The only thing I request is at some point, pay it forwards.

3. Don't expect me to drop everything I'm doing for you...my job is hectic and stressful, HWO helps me relax. if I'm in chat, please don't pop in and demand conformations or to have all your horses colors named. I usually, don't mind if I'm asked politely to do one or two, every once in a while, but being bombarded for hours is a bit much.

4. Please do not randomly ask if I would like to contribute money, training or horses to you. If I want to donate to you, I will find you...if I find you, please reread #2.
Last edited by Baranduin Brewster on Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Player Name: Silverine
Account Age: Senior
Goals: Eventing Knabstruppers and Sprint Racing Tchenaranis, among other things
Clubs: I founded and run the Knabstrupper Association, though it's kind of on-hold for the moment.
Services for the community: I have several guides posted in the guides section. Apart from that I train, champ, color name, and everything - but on my time. Either my service threads will say that I'm open for business, or I will offer when someone posts a thread asking.
Things that you need help with: None, I'm good.
Ways that you're willing to help others: I am always willing to give advice, whether it be about competing, breeding, or anything else. I also occasionally offer free grinders to newbies.
Word of Caution:
DO NOT ask me to train or champ your horses, or sell my horses to you, or breed a horse for you, unless I have topics up with those things available to the public. I'm not a mean person, but I work hard for what I have in the game and it really bothers me when people ask for something I have not offered. The exception to this is stallions - I'm usually willing to put one of my boys up for stud unless they are from closed lines.
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Nevermind, I do not need any help anymore, I'm fine!
Skyler Brooks wrote:You seem like a helpful person :) I'm glad that there are a lot of people like that! Oh… and is it possible that I'm someone you'd be willing to help financially? :oops:
Golden Stats wrote:Player Name: Golden_Stats(or GS_Backup, my side account)

"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Golden Stats
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Stats »

Skyler Brooks wrote:Nevermind, I do not need any help anymore, I'm fine!
Skyler Brooks wrote:You seem like a helpful person :) I'm glad that there are a lot of people like that! Oh… and is it possible that I'm someone you'd be willing to help financially? :oops:
That's Good! I'm sorry for the late response, have not been active as I wish to be lately
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2024 5:36 am

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:36 am