Community Forum

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse!

Post by Malakai10 »

BleedingHrt wrote:.
Would you like me to fill in her colour and take pictures?
Clovers
Visit My Farm

Post by Clovers »

Hi can i get a trained horse?
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Malakai10 wrote:
BleedingHrt wrote:.
Would you like me to fill in her colour and take pictures?

If you could do the color that would be nice.

And u dont have to do photos if it is too much..

Whichever you would like to do if it isnt too much.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise.
I quoted you a few days ago, and was wondering if I could get a horse. I joined January 29, 2018. If I am allowed a horse, can it be http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/592066? Thank you for your time!
I'm so sorry! I must have overlooked your post.

Yes, you can take that colt. I'll see if I can put him up.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

BleedingHrt wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Would you like me to fill in her colour and take pictures?

Awesome.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

BleedingHrt wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Would you like me to fill in her colour and take pictures?

ALSO!

I remember you saying that you don't really understand the game. I wrote out this whole little 'guide' for another player a while ago. Here is the link, if you would like to read through it. http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 691#p56691
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Malakai10 wrote:I've done this before and have decided to do it again. Any player who has been on this site for less than 32 days can get a horse trained to 90% in all areas for $1.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please note that the use of the following greatly annoys me:

Writing 'u' instead of 'you' or any other words where a similar thing is done ('such as the use of 'r' instead of 'are'.)

Use of any sort of text message writing (E.G. 'BRB', 'TTYL' etc.)

From now on, any messages with the use of any of the above will be ignored with the exception of this being copied and shown to the person whom did so once.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be much appreciated if anyone would donate +50 000 GP foals to me for this project. I will take foals that are under $1000 for this. Thank you.

Thanks for all donations to this project!

(Current) suppliers:
turtlestuff

I will train more horses for new players if a new player asks me to or I finish training the horse that I am currently training for a new player.

Please note that it is ONE HORSE PER NEW PLAYER.

Edit!

I've labeled horses for this project with 'for a new player' or something to that effect. Here is a link to the farm of my second account: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/33606

Record holders ARE NOT going to be given away. Untrained horses on my second account are not for sale.

Please note:
If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise.
Hello, if you still need free foals for this I've got many, Thoroughbred, Racers, Belgians, Shetlands, Belgian Warmbloods and Spotted Grades.
I would be willing to donate several, I have far too many.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

turtlestuff wrote:Ok
Hello

Would you happen to have a foal or two that I could train for new players?

Thanks!
Platinum
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Platinum »

Malakai10 wrote:I've done this before and have decided to do it again. Any player who has been on this site for less than 32 days can get a horse trained to 90% in all areas for $1.

Please note that the use of the following greatly annoys me:

Writing 'u' instead of 'you' or any other words where a similar thing is done ('such as the use of 'r' instead of 'are'.)

Use of any sort of text message writing (E.G. 'BRB', 'TTYL' etc.)

From now on, any messages with the use of any of the above will be ignored with the exception of this being copied and shown to the person whom did so once.

It would be much appreciated if anyone would donate +50 000 GP foals to me for this project. I will take foals that are under $1000 for this. Thank you.

Thanks for all donations to this project!

(Current) suppliers:
turtlestuff

I will train more horses for new players if a new player asks me to or I finish training the horse that I am currently training for a new player.

Please note that it is ONE HORSE PER NEW PLAYER.

Edit!

I've labeled horses for this project with 'for a new player' or something to that effect. Here is a link to the farm of my second account: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/33606

Record holders ARE NOT going to be given away. Untrained horses on my second account are not for sale.

Please note:
If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise.
Hey, I know I'm not a new player and that I joined a while ago, but I was logged out for a long time and have barely any money at all. I currently have 5k in total.
I was wondering if your offer extends to players that have been offline/logged out for a long time?
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Platinum wrote: Hey, I know I'm not a new player and that I joined a while ago, but I was logged out for a long time and have barely any money at all. I currently have 5k in total.
I was wondering if your offer extends to players that have been offline/logged out for a long time?
I do, but it's a reduced offer of ~70% in all areas for $1. Alternatively, we can negotiate a cheap price for the ~80% training in all areas.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:48 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:48 pm