WANTED-your breeding skills

Mega
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

WANTED-your breeding skills

Post by Mega »

I have been trying to make Pintabians. I have failed at every turn. I am willing to pay anyone $50,000. If you can make me a Pintabian. Not an arabian/paint. But a real pintabian breed. Color, hgp nothing else matters but the breed.I will buy the first 4 made and shown here by me. thats $50,000 per horse.
Wild Mustang Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: WANTED-your breeding skills

Post by Wild Mustang Stables »

Ooh, I will inform my partner and we will get to work on it! :D
Wild Mustang Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Wild Mustang Stables »

It might take a while to get a good Arab and Paint. Do you know if it's a Arab stallion x Arab x Paint mare?
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

Wild Mustang Stables wrote:It might take a while to get a good Arab and Paint. Do you know if it's a Arab stallion x Arab x Paint mare?
first you breed a paint mare with a arabian stud the foal will only work if you get a filly from the pair and when the filly is of age to breed you breed her to another arabian stud and that should create the pintabian for you but i know that sometimes don't work so ill see if i can get a breed book so that will help in breeding so we don't breed a pair that wont work together
Raikit II
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit II »

MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:
Wild Mustang Stables wrote:It might take a while to get a good Arab and Paint. Do you know if it's a Arab stallion x Arab x Paint mare?
first you breed a paint mare with a arabian stud the foal will only work if you get a filly from the pair and when the filly is of age to breed you breed her to another arabian stud and that should create the pintabian for you but i know that sometimes don't work so ill see if i can get a breed book so that will help in breeding so we don't breed a pair that wont work together

Just for the record, gender doesn't matter. As long as it's an Arab crossed with a horse that is half arab, half paint, you're fine.

Example:
(Arabian x [Paint x Arabian]) is the same as ([Arabian x Paint] x Arabian) or ([Paint x Arabian] x Arabian) or (Arabian x [Arabian x Paint])

All of those could possibly give you a Pintabian if the resulting foal meets the correct criteria.
vallers
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Mega wrote:I have been trying to make Pintabians. I have failed at every turn. I am willing to pay anyone $50,000. If you can make me a Pintabian. Not an arabian/paint. But a real pintabian breed. Color, hgp nothing else matters but the breed.I will buy the first 4 made and shown here by me. thats $50,000 per horse.

Mega I already started working on this project, but if someone beats me to it, would you still want to buy any i breed at a reduced price than what you are offering?
Mega
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

sure
vallers
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Mega wrote:sure

I will be making my first attempts in about 4 hours or so, I have two sets of arabianxpaint fillies.
Kayaine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kayaine »

Mega wrote:ping
Do you want them from different horses? I.e. Do you care if they're related?
Mega
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

no. just something to start with.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 8:24 pm

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:24 pm