Community Forum

Why?

Totina
Visit My Farm

Why?

Post by Totina »

I just sold a fully trained arabian with good skills and good conformation for the breed (which is pretty unusual nowadays since most arabians with many green/gold stats have concave faces) and someone bought the horse just to rehome him immediately...

I just wasted time on training a horse that no one will be able to compete with now, or even use to help the best arabians in the game to look more arabian-like.
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Re: Why?

Post by grassybutt »

Totina wrote:I just sold a fully trained arabian with good skills and good conformation for the breed (which is pretty unusual nowadays since most arabians with many green/gold stats have concave faces) and someone bought the horse just to rehome him immediately...

I just wasted time on training a horse that no one will be able to compete with now, or even use to help the best arabians in the game to look more arabian-like.
omg
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Totina wrote:I just sold a fully trained arabian with good skills and good conformation for the breed (which is pretty unusual nowadays since most arabians with many green/gold stats have concave faces) and someone bought the horse just to rehome him immediately...

Oh that is just tragic.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

It's very unusual thing. It should be a mistake, a misunderstanding! Don't be so upset, please.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashara Storm »

That happened to a nice Arabian I sold a couple of months ago. I was shocked.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

But why? Like just why? I can't get this, but don't be too upset, not many players would do that.
swaldroup
Visit My Farm

Post by swaldroup »

"Totina"] can i have one of your competing horses please i can pay you what ever you want
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

swaldroup wrote:"Totina"] can i have one of your competing horses please i can pay you what ever you want
The ones I have now are not for sale.
swaldroup
Visit My Farm

Post by swaldroup »

ok can you tell me when you do
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:12 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:12 am