The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Anyone Need Help?

Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Anyone Need Help?

Post by Woodstock »

I am not doing a whole lot on the game right know. Mainly just breeding Arabians and some other breeds. So, I thought to ask does anyone need any help with their breeding goals right know because if so I would love to help you. If you do need help just ask and I will try to help you as best as I can within my limits.
If anyone would like to see more of a certain type of competition to test their horses I would be willing to host a couple.
Can go as high as Level 7.
Any discipline.
Can even make it breed specific if you would like
~Woodstock~
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Re: Anyone Need Help?

Post by Woodstock »

Thought I would bump this up because I still have lots of time and am still willing to help.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

thats great news.. at this moment a few people are working on Forests and Friesians, so there are some good studs and horses available. Perhaps you dont have forests and friesians, but at this time its easy to start with them ;)

I have a need for forests and friesians with certrain traits, so if you want a job i got one for you.. think about it
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:thats great news.. at this moment a few people are working on Forests and Friesians, so there are some good studs and horses available. Perhaps you dont have forests and friesians, but at this time its easy to start with them ;)

I have a need for forests and friesians with certrain traits, so if you want a job i got one for you.. think about it
Sounds like a challenge.
That I am willing to help with so let me know what I can do.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Thats great to hear.
I am in need of friesians and forest with HGP 60k+, they should have at least 'sloped hips' , 'thick legs', 'short neck'.
If they also have a short back, concaved face and a long hip then that are bonus points :)

I am working on it myself and have a few horses that come in the neighbourhoud from what i want, but i have to raise the HGP again without losing the traits.

Most people hate the sloped hipangle, so they breed it out of most horses.. i need it back :)
If you succeed, you can ask your price
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Will get to this
On second note. How sloped do the hips need to be?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

maximum sloped, maximum think legs.. i need POWERRRR :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

I have gotten started just going to have to wait and see.
These are the pastures where the horses will be in if you ever want to take a look.
Also have a stallion on my second account.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/51855
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/48260
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Those are some very qualified adopted horses, Good eye.. They all have strenght conformation above 40.. very nice
At this moment http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/887988 this horse is my best match, but it's HGP must raise a lot before i want to use it.. I got a lot of HGP 65k+ stallions and if you want to use any, let me know.
I bred with the supreme forest of Totina and still got sloped asses, but only 1 out of 10 horses.. thats why it takes me so long (more then 2 days :P ) and thats why i happy happy you are also working on it.. tnx again
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Thought I would give an update on my progress so far am having to create Friesian from the forest horse x (Arabian x Andalusian) method but am slowly making my way to getting Friesians. The forest horse aspect is definitely easier than the Friesian aspect but that's ok I enjoy the challenge.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:51 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:51 am