Community Forum

Fillies vs Colts?

Raikit
Visit My Farm

Fillies vs Colts?

Post by Raikit »

I'm just curious if anyone else has had the same "issue" I've been having - my colts always end up with better HGP and more greens/golds than my fillies from the same crosses! In all the pairings I've been comparing not once has the best filly beaten the best colt, and often they're at least 3,000 HGP lower. Anyone else notice a similar situation?
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Re: Fillies vs Colts?

Post by Horsey8866 »

Raikit wrote:I'm just curious if anyone else has had the same "issue" I've been having - my colts always end up with better HGP and more greens/golds than my fillies from the same crosses! In all the pairings I've been comparing not once has the best filly beaten the best colt, and often they're at least 3,000 HGP lower. Anyone else notice a similar situation?
I dont that this exact problem but I have problems with having constant stats with one gender. I get alot 3 gold 1 green thoroughbred colts but only 2 gold 2 green / 2 green 1 gold thoroughbred fillies.

Im also having the problem of having genders recurring. I will breed my horses and constantly get Deliboz Fillies and Thoroughbred Fillies but none of the same breed opposite gender. My last like 20 fillies have been 90% Fillies
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

Raikit wrote:I'm just curious if anyone else has had the same "issue" I've been having - my colts always end up with better HGP and more greens/golds than my fillies from the same crosses! In all the pairings I've been comparing not once has the best filly beaten the best colt, and often they're at least 3,000 HGP lower. Anyone else notice a similar situation?
This is normal and is working as intended as far as I know. Stallions/Colts are supposed to be slightly better than mares/fillies in the game. The same goes with height where stallions in general often grow bigger than mares of the same breed.
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

Its normal
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:16 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:16 pm