Community Forum

The new and improved forest horse!

Totina
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

The new and improved forest horse!

Post by Totina »

I have been working for quite some time with the forest horse breed to increase the HGP and add more green/gold stats to them.
Since there are already a lot of arabian horses with 6-7 green/gold stats in the game I wanted to work with other AC breeds to give a good foundation of high HGP and lots of green/gold stats to the foundation breeds.

I want good quality horses to be more widespread (not just for arabians) to be able to create new breeds with high quality stats even when you create them from scratch using any of the foundation breeds.

The forest horse was the first one to be improved and I can finally present to you the new and improved forest horse:
ℬℳ Nature's Watch

4 stars for forest horse when evaluated (or it says 5 star but it is bugged so it should actually be 4 stars)

There are still more to be done with this breed but I just wanted to share my results with everyone since I am about to reach my goal of making the forest horse a foundation breed of the highest quality to compete with the arabians that already exist.
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: The new and improved forest horse!

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Excellent work. I'm about to start on a similar project with Turkmenes improving their stamina and strength. I've not decided yet whether or not to try and improve without cross breeding or to cross Arabians with Belgians for few generations and then introduce the Turkmene. Hopefully I'll make up my mind soon.

Keep up the good work.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Totina wrote:I have been working for quite some time with the forest horse breed to increase the HGP and add more green/gold stats to them.
Since there are already a lot of arabian horses with 6-7 green/gold stats in the game I wanted to work with other AC breeds to give a good foundation of high HGP and lots of green/gold stats to the foundation breeds.

I want good quality horses to be more widespread (not just for arabians) to be able to create new breeds with high quality stats even when you create them from scratch using any of the foundation breeds.

The forest horse was the first one to be improved and I can finally present to you the new and improved forest horse:
ℬℳ Nature's Watch

4 stars for forest horse when evaluated (or it says 5 star but it is bugged so it should actually be 4 stars)

There are still more to be done with this breed but I just wanted to share my results with everyone since I am about to reach my goal of making the forest horse a foundation breed of the highest quality to compete with the arabians that already exist.
Great work, i hope you will put him up as a stud.. i would love to breed with him :geek:
i got some 65 HGP forests aswell, but we losts some good ones while making black Forest horses.

Ricardo Ardo wrote:Excellent work. I'm about to start on a similar project with Turkmenes improving their stamina and strength. I've not decided yet whether or not to try and improve without cross breeding or to cross Arabians with Belgians for few generations and then introduce the Turkmene. Hopefully I'll make up my mind soon.

Keep up the good work.
You are not alone in working with Turkmenes. Highest HGP turkmene i've seen was 64k+ i have a few 60k+ Turkmenes that where recently for sale, if you need help you can let me know
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Ricardo Ardo wrote:
You are not alone in working with Turkmenes. Highest HGP turkmene i've seen was 64k+ i have a few 60k+ Turkmenes that where recently for sale, if you need help you can let me know
Thanks Barbarossa I'll keep you in mind.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

what about this forest horse HGP 68K+
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Totina
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

8arbarossa wrote:what about this forest horse HGP 68K+
Really nice stallion! I'm happy to see that I am not the only one who has been working with the breed to make it more competitive to the arabians in the game. The colt I linked in the first post will eventually be up for stud to help everyone who is interested in improving their forest horses.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Totina wrote:I have been working for quite some time with the forest horse breed to increase the HGP and add more green/gold stats to them.

ℬℳ Nature's Watch

You have an incredible stock and was wondering if i can order a Horse from you, i'll pay what ever you think is fair ofcourse and a bit more 8-) I am in need of a special forest horse and i cant do it alone, so perhaps you are willing to give it a try.. let me know if you are interested :geek: :oops:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Totina
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

8arbarossa wrote:
You have an incredible stock and was wondering if i can order a Horse from you, i'll pay what ever you think is fair ofcourse and a bit more 8-) I am in need of a special forest horse and i cant do it alone, so perhaps you are willing to give it a try.. let me know if you are interested :geek: :oops:
That depends on what special horse you are looking for. It is very difficult to just get what I want myself and I end up rehoming most of the foals that just don't meet the requirements I have set up.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

I have the same problem.
I am in need of a Forest with a sloped ass, short nek, think legs, medium lenght back and concaved face and ofcourse HGP 62k+ what do you think? can you do it?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Totina
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

8arbarossa wrote:I have the same problem.
I am in need of a Forest with a sloped ass, short nek, think legs, medium lenght back and concaved face and ofcourse HGP 62k+ what do you think? can you do it?
I have not been very focused on the specific looks of the forest horses I breed other than they should not look like arabians. But if I happen to breed one that suits your preferences I will let you know.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 2:06 am

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:06 am