Community Forum

Any ideas?

ohindie
Visit My Farm

Any ideas?

Post by ohindie »

I've been working on a sizeable project over the past few months, maybe three or four, consisting of producing a line of Smoky Cream Champagne (with and without silver) horses to introduce to a line of Friesians, hopefully combining the two with the end goal of having some beautiful, white Friesian horses. However it appears someone has beaten me to it, and not wanting to intrude and take the limelight from what appears to be a very stunning, successful line of white Friesians the breeder has going on, I was wondering what breed the lovely HWO community would like to see coated in white...

(As Belgian and Friesian projects are already up and running, please do not suggest these breeds. I am open to any other suggestions, however)

Thank you
- Indie x
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Any ideas?

Post by malishka33 »

we need white Shetland Ponies BAD!
I would LOVE one! :D
~S&F~ Spots & Feathers Farms
cora290
Visit My Farm

Post by cora290 »

ohindie wrote: I would love some white French Trotters! I am working on a French Trotter rescue system right now, as you probably know they are going extinct in game. But if I can get them back, then a white French Trotter would be amazing!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ohindie wrote:I've been working on a sizeable project over the past few months, maybe three or four, consisting of producing a line of Smoky Cream Champagne (with and without silver) horses to introduce to a line of Friesians, hopefully combining the two with the end goal of having some beautiful, white Friesian horses. However it appears someone has beaten me to it, and not wanting to intrude and take the limelight from what appears to be a very stunning, successful line of white Friesians the breeder has going on, I was wondering what breed the lovely HWO community would like to see coated in white...

(As Belgian and Friesian projects are already up and running, please do not suggest these breeds. I am open to any other suggestions, however)

Thank you
- Indie x
FOREST HORSES!
Imagine if there is a good line of White foresthorses.

REASON 1 : There are many breeds based on Foresthorses, making white foresthorses would let you OWN the market for all breeder that need a white forest horse.

REASON 2 : At the moment there are two conformation types of Forest horses at this time. There are the Forest horses with good Movement and there is a line of Forest horses with good Strenght.
In my opinion those are the two main conformations. Making white forest Horses in both configurations giving you lots of options and fun making the right selections for the best horses.

One of my future projects i will need lots of unrelated white foresthorses with strenght 60+. If i dont need to make one myself and you breed the ones that fit my wishes i would pay at leat 100k per horse, maybe more
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:32 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:32 pm