Community Forum

PayPal Purchase

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
Felskii
Visit My Farm

PayPal Purchase

Post by Felskii »

Whenever I clink the link to bring up PayPal payment, all I get is a white screen. This tends to happen with other links as well, including the horse demo. Is there still any way I can purchase some goodies with PayPal?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: PayPal Purchase

Post by larissar »

The problem with the horse demo would be my fault. A few weeks ago we moved the game over to a new server, but I think the demo got left behind. My mistake. I won't have a chance to correct it until after the Christmas holiday though.

As for the PayPal page I took it offline for now because I was concerned that too many people though they where getting beta account at any donation value, even though it's a minimum $50 for beta access as per our Kickstarter. If you are still interested you can have a look at our KickStarter rewards and let me know which level you'd like then I can send you the details on how to get it through PayPal.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ding-game/
Felskii
Visit My Farm

Post by Felskii »

Ah. I would like to buy the $50 Beta access please.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Great! You can send the PayPal payment to [email protected]. Make sure to include a note with the email address you'd like the invitation sent to in case it is different from your PayPal email address.
I won't be around much of today so I won't be able to send you the invitation until late today or tomorrow morning.
Felskii
Visit My Farm

Post by Felskii »

I sent the $50 dollars; hopefully I did it right! :lol: It said you would only receive about 49 dollars after a fee though, is that still okay?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Yeah thats no problem at all! I'll be sending you your invitation very shortly :)
Visit My Farm

Post by Guest »

Id Love to donate towards supporting HWo if it is open option through paypal now that i have one.I would love to test game out too :)
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

No problem. Just chose which reward level you want from our Kickstarter page (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ding-game/) and send the payment to [email protected]
Beta Access is at the $50 or higher level.
Become a Patron!