Community Forum

Closed

h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Training- Closed

Post by h a z e l »

Queen of the Equines wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
You're welcome :) I'm sorry I had to give you that message though :? But thank you, I will :) (have fun on my trip)
Aw Thanks hazel!
You're welcome, again, I apologize for any inconvenience :oops:
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselover2323232 »

Username: Horse_lover_232
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1625532
Requirements: picture every 1year that he ages.
Pick up: Horselover2323232

Just in case you are training again
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm

horse_lover_232 wrote:Username: Horse_lover_232
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1608077
Pick up: Horse_lover_232
Are open to training again?
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Horselover2323232 wrote:
horse_lover_232 wrote:Username: Horse_lover_232
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1608077
Pick up: Horse_lover_232
Are open to training again?
Hey, so sorry! I happened to lose the book I have all my passwords written down in... so I couldn't get into HW or my email for forever :oops: But I'm back! I know I'm training horses for BB that I started for them before I got locked out. I have some catching up to do on my farm, but hopefully I can train for you soon!
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Dynasty wrote:...
JKDPerformance wrote:...
Queen of the Equines wrote:...
horse_lover_232 wrote:...
Hey guys it's Hazel :)
So I got locked out of my account for a couple months, that's why I disappeared off HW for a while :oops: I lost the book I had my HW accounts and email passwords written in :?
I want to start off by thanking you guys for your patience with me :) You've been waiting for training for a longgg time!
I'm pretty sure I only have two horses left to train for another player (the one I was training for back in December; I never finished because I got locked out) so by the end of this week I should be able to take your guys' horses. I will make it my top priority to get to you guys next! You get two free trainings each :) I may do three or more because of what I put you through :lol: :oops:
Thank you again for your understanding!
Hazel
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Dynasty wrote:...
JKDPerformance wrote:...
Queen of the Equines wrote:...
horse_lover_232 wrote:...
So I got locked out of my account for a couple months, that's why I disappeared off HW for a while :oops: I lost the book I had my HW accounts and email passwords written in :?
I want to start off by thanking you guys for your patience with me :) You've been waiting for training for a longgg time!
I'm pretty sure I only have two horses left to train for another player (the one I was training for back in December; I never finished because I got locked out) so by the end of this week I should be able to take your guys' horses. I will make it my top priority to get to you guys next! You get two free trainings each :) I may do three or more because of what I put you through :lol: :oops:
Hazel
WB Hazel. I would love to have you train horses again.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Horselover2323232 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:

Hazel
Thank you so much! :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Horselover2323232 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:

Hazel
I’m ready to take your first horse :)
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Horselover2323232 wrote: WB Hazel. I would love to have you train horses again.
I have 3 things to ask you:

1. Can you train this colt?: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1856485
Username: PeacefulOreo
Requirements (for example pictures, weight, temperament, etc): Pictures every 6 months of game time, moderately thin weight, high strung temperament if possible.
Username that is picking the horse up: PeacefulOreo

2. Can you train this filly too?: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1820695
Requirements (for example pictures, weight, temperament, etc): Pictures every 6 months of game time, moderately thin weight, high strung temperament if possible.

3. Would you be my personal/private trainer for my horses (You can still train other horses belonging to other players)? I have a ton of horses that I breed but I can't train them all so would you be willing to train a few of them for me (I won't have all of the horses trained but just a few of them. Most likely the best of my horses)?
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
I have 3 things to ask you:

1. Can you train this colt?: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1856485

2. Can you train this filly too?: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1820695

3. Would you be my personal/private trainer for my horses (You can still train other horses belonging to other players)? I have a ton of horses that I breed but I can't train them all so would you be willing to train a few of them for me (I won't have all of the horses trained but just a few of them. Most likely the best of my horses)?
I’m sorry, but I have several other players ahead of you. I can train for you once I am done with them which will probably be more than a week. I’ll be happy to train any horses that you need me to as long as you comment here when I am open again; however I don’t wish to be a personal trainer for any player.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:20 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:20 pm