Community Forum

I'm starting afresh!

Showtym
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I'm starting afresh!

Post by Showtym »

Hello
I have decided to start breeding Arrapaloosa's (not sure if that is how you spell it.) I have not a clue in the world what their standards are but I can keep my name. If anyone has any tips or appaloosa's they want to sell, I will consider all. They have to have good stats. I would greatly appreciate tips and standards for the breed and I will start catering to everyone's needs. I will still keep my purebred Arabians so don't worry about them.
Thanks for your help!
Arabmania
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: I'm starting afresh!

Post by Thundering Horses »

Arabmania wrote:Hello
I have decided to start breeding Arrapaloosa's (not sure if that is how you spell it.) I have not a clue in the world what their standards are but I can keep my name. If anyone has any tips or appaloosa's they want to sell, I will consider all. They have to have good stats. I would greatly appreciate tips and standards for the breed and I will start catering to everyone's needs. I will still keep my purebred Arabians so don't worry about them.
Thanks for your help!
Arabmania
Appaloosa or Arappaloosa :? ?
Showtym
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: I'm starting afresh!

Post by Showtym »

Kelly.overheul95 wrote:
Arabmania wrote:Hello
Thanks for your help!
Arabmania
Appaloosa or Arappaloosa :? ?
Both
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 2:56 pm

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:56 pm