Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Wanted Horses

Post by Training Services »

Conletra83_Second wrote:
Training Services wrote: Yes. I can take him now
He's up now. How much should I pay to get him back when he's done?
Now 15 K okay? I train 80% plus in all stats
Red Cheetah 2
Visit My Farm
Location: Louisiana, USA...on the back of my horse or unintentionally bothering my cats :-)
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah 2 »

Training Services wrote:
Conletra83_Second wrote: He's up now. How much should I pay to get him back when he's done?
Now 15 K okay? I train 80% plus in all stats
Sounds good to me. Thank you!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Conletra83_Second wrote:
Training Services wrote: Now 15 K okay? I train 80% plus in all stats
Sounds good to me. Thank you!
Your welcome. I am in the car so I will begin you r colts training later today. Tomarrow is m y birthday and I am you going to be busy. I will finally get a real paint horse. I own 20 real horses with my family.
Red Cheetah 2
Visit My Farm
Location: Louisiana, USA...on the back of my horse or unintentionally bothering my cats :-)
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah 2 »

Training Services wrote:
Conletra83_Second wrote: Sounds good to me. Thank you!
Your welcome. I am in the car so I will begin you r colts training later today. Tomarrow is m y birthday and I am you going to be busy. I will finally get a real paint horse. I own 20 real horses with my family.
Congrats! I own horses as well, but just three. I might get another one when I go into college next year since there's a farm there. Happy early birthday!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Conletra83_Second wrote:
Training Services wrote: Your welcome. I am in the car so I will begin you r colts training later today. Tomarrow is m y birthday and I am you going to be busy. I will finally get a real paint horse. I own 20 real horses with my family.
Congrats! I own horses as well, but just three. I might get another one when I go into college next year since there's a farm there. Happy early birthday!
thanks again! I am wondering when, you to colloge? I am still not yet reached middle school and suffering in 5th grade.
Red Cheetah 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah 2 »

Training Services wrote:
Conletra83_Second wrote: Congrats! I own horses as well, but just three. I might get another one when I go into college next year since there's a farm there. Happy early birthday!
thanks again! I am wondering when, you to colloge? I am still not yet reached middle school and suffering in 5th grade.
I go a year from now since I am about to be a high school senior (not as fun as it sounds, believe me). I started school early so I will be 17 when I go to college. Hang in there, 5th grade will go by fast :D
Red Cheetah 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah 2 »

Training Services wrote:
Conletra83_Second wrote: Congrats! I own horses as well, but just three. I might get another one when I go into college next year since there's a farm there. Happy early birthday!
Oh, and by the way I forgot to mention this but I have another account that you probably know about since the "encounter" you had with my friend Artemis180 (aka McDrama Queen. I know her irl so I can say that without her getting mad at me :P). My other account is called Thundermare and is my other main account. I failed to mention it since it's really not part of the breeding program; it's just for freezing my champed horses that for some reason I have an obsession with. I just said this so in case you see Thundermare comment on one of these topics just know that it's me.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Conletra83_Second wrote:
Training Services wrote: thanks again! I am wondering when, you to colloge? I am still not yet reached middle school and suffering in 5th grade.
Oh, and by the way I forgot to mention this but I have another account that you probably know about since the "encounter" you had with my friend Artemis180 (aka McDrama Queen. I know her irl so I can say that without her getting mad at me :P). My other account is called Thundermare and is my other main account. I failed to mention it since it's really not part of the breeding program; it's just for freezing my champed horses that for some reason I have an obsession with. I just said this so in case you see Thundermare comment on one of these topics just know that it's me.
OK
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 12:25 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:25 pm