Community Forum

Wanted Aegidienberger stallions

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Wanted Aegidienberger stallions

Post by Collector’s_Fr0zen »

Hi if anyone has any I would be really thankful as I really need a stallions for mares and the only stud up is related to my fillys what I have just bred and I don't want to much I COI thanks
Link the stud and the stud fee thanks :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Wanted Aegidienberger stallions

Post by BlackOak2 »

Bumble200 wrote:Hi if anyone has any I would be really thankful as I really need a stallions for mares and the only stud up is related to my fillys what I have just bred and I don't want to much I COI thanks
Good luck finding what you need.
If I might offer a suggestion (assuming you don't already know), use a grade line to help balance out the COI. By using a few grades, you can produce a couple side lines that are half and part that can keep the COI lower as you breed a larger gene-pool to pull from.

It really doesn't take too long to breed back to purebred.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Bumble200 wrote:Hi if anyone has any I would be really thankful as I really need a stallions for mares and the only stud up is related to my fillys what I have just bred and I don't want to much I COI thanks
If I might offer a suggestion (assuming you don't already know), use a grade line to help balance out the COI. By using a few grades, you can produce a couple side lines that are half and part that can keep the COI lower as you breed a larger gene-pool to pull from.

Yeah lol I do know but i only have one stallion and all my others are related to him as in siblings and mam so I'm a bit stuck and I know they are a rare breed but I am trying to breed them from stracth as I have a Icelandic pony and she breed to the persuvian paso horse
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Bumble200 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Yeah lol I do know but i only have one stallion and all my others are related to him as in siblings and mam so I'm a bit stuck and I know they are a rare breed but I am trying to breed them from stracth as I have a Icelandic pony and she breed to the persuvian paso horse
I understand the frustration. I went through that quest quite awhile ago, so I certainly can't help by sending you either the recipe breeds or even the outcome breed.

But, if from scratch, you could always create a grade line by yourself. It takes four separate breeds. Personally, I'd do it from AC horses picked from the market. There is always availability from people selling them. Take one mare and stallion, breed a foal, take the other mare and stallion, breed another foal. Then breed the two foals together. You'll get an automatic grade with wholly unrelated genes to your Aegidienberger bloodline.

Without some fresh, pure blood available, that would be the direction I would take.

You could also go back another recipe breed.
For the Peruvian Paso, it requires: North African Barb x Andalusian... and there are generally plenty of either of these breeds available at stud and for sale.
For the Icelandic Pony, it requires: Tarpan x Norwegian Fjord... although the fjord might be a bit difficult, there are generally enough tarpans.

I do hope that you find a ready-made horse however... but you do still have some options. It's not the most difficult or even a very long breed-down to make this breed from scratch.
Good Luck!
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Bumble200 wrote:

I understand the frustration. I went through that quest quite awhile ago, so I certainly can't help by sending you either the recipe breeds or even the outcome breed.

But, if from scratch, you could always create a grade line by yourself. It takes four separate breeds. Personally, I'd do it from AC horses picked from the market. There is always availability from people selling them. Take one mare and stallion, breed a foal, take the other mare and stallion, breed another foal. Then breed the two foals together. You'll get an automatic grade with wholly unrelated genes to your Aegidienberger bloodline.

Without some fresh, pure blood available, that would be the direction I would take.

For the Peruvian Paso, it requires: North African Barb x Andalusian... and there are generally plenty of either of these breeds available at stud and for sale.
For the Icelandic Pony, it requires: Tarpan x Norwegian Fjord... although the fjord might be a bit difficult, there are generally enough tarpans.

I do hope that you find a ready-made horse however... but you do still have some options. It's not the most difficult or even a very long breed-down to make this breed from scratch.
Good Luck!

Thank you :D
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Bumble200 wrote:

Good Luck!

Hiya http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2077511
successfully bred an Aegidienberger colt with a part Icelandic horse that I got of the market for cheap and bred with a stud and I got one first try so I was very lucky and this new colt is good because now when my fillies are older I can breed them together yeyyyy
So my next step is to breed from scratch to make my own line lol :lol: :D
Bumble200
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Bumble200 wrote:

successfully bred an Aegidienberger colt with a part Icelandic horse that I got of the market for cheap and bred with a stud and I got one first try so I was very lucky and this new colt is good because now when my fillies are older I can breed them together yeyyyy
Bumble200
Congratulations! It's so great when it works out so smoothly.
It's also very nice that the game is set up in such a way that it allows us a lot of wiggle room. Gotta love that wiggle! :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Bumble200 wrote:

Bumble200
Congratulations! It's so great when it works out so smoothly.
It's also very nice that the game is set up in such a way that it allows us a lot of wiggle room. Gotta love that wiggle! :mrgreen:

Yuup :mrgreen: :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 2:25 pm

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:25 pm