BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse World Racing and Driving Newsletters Communications Forum

Post by BlackOak2 »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Was it like him standing like in the photo? Or was it him in action? Either way, I'm sure you'll find an acceptable one to purchase sometime.

I bought two models (and lapel 4 pins, gifts and one to add to my collection) to sooth my unhappiness, I can always buy the regular run model (I just love the dynamic pose) which is a bay pinto. I do have the stablemate version in flaxen chestnut.
That's a decent pose. The color never does the real one justice in my opinion, but the color on the piece is nicely done. A good, rich sandy-yellow.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:...
Tear-jerkers this time! But all stories eventually end up the same way, in some form. Thank you for finding them and sharing them.

Very interesting about that undefeated filly, Winx, too. I didn't know she existed (just where have I been??). But we all get lost in our own little worlds, don't we. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Baranduin Brewster wrote:...
Tear-jerkers this time! But all stories eventually end up the same way, in some form. Thank you for finding them and sharing them.

Very interesting about that undefeated filly, Winx, too. I didn't know she existed (just where have I been??). But we all get lost in our own little worlds, don't we. :mrgreen:
I will admit, those songs always bring tears to my eyes, those are my go to media, when I need a good cry.

I didn't even know about Winx, until Breyerfest...so don't feel bad. I've watched several of her races, she reminds me of Zenyatta's style of running.

I wasn't for sure how readers might feel about videos being included, I've been wanting to add videos in to my newsletters.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:

I will admit, those songs always bring tears to my eyes, those are my go to media, when I need a good cry.

I didn't even know about Winx, until Breyerfest...so don't feel bad. I've watched several of her races, she reminds me of Zenyatta's style of running.

I wasn't for sure how readers might feel about videos being included, I've been wanting to add videos in to my newsletters.
I think the addition of videos are great (pertinent). But maybe, for quickness of reading, just one or two videos a release? But I certainly enjoyed the video kickoff.

By the way, the two little sulky gifs didn't work for me. Though when I opened them in another tab they worked just fine. Not sure why though.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

BlackOak2 wrote:

I think the addition of videos are great (pertinent). But maybe, for quickness of reading, just one or two videos a release? But I certainly enjoyed the video kickoff.

By the way, the two little sulky gifs didn't work for me. Though when I opened them in another tab they worked just fine. Not sure why though.
Yeah, my intentions is to only put one or two in, but who knows when I might get the chance to do the racing newsletter again...so, I jumped on it.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:

Yeah, my intentions is to only put one or two in, but who knows when I might get the chance to do the racing newsletter again...so, I jumped on it.
Hah! :lol: I think I'd do the same thing... in fact, I think I have in the past. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
crunchie is the best
Visit My Farm

blackoak2

Post by crunchie is the best »

blackoak2 quick thing how o u breed
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: blackoak2

Post by BlackOak2 »

crunchie is the best wrote:blackoak2 quick thing how o u breed
First, I think this is the wrong forum.
Second, I don't understand your question.

For further contact, please use my farm log forum:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16862
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

BlackOak2 wrote:...
Do you know by chance who the racing newsletter writer is? I might be able to do an emergency fill-in if there is nobody.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

KYTrainer wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:...
Do you know by chance who the racing newsletter writer is? I might be able to do an emergency fill-in if there is nobody.
I am no longer the newsletter manager and can offer only limited information.

From what I know, it appears mlloftus left and Baranduin Brewster was filling in as an emergency manager. However, it appears Baranduin Brewster hasn't logged on for awhile, and that is... considering what I know of the player (which isn't much, because it's a game and as a rule we don't share personal information)... is highly unusual and a bit worrying.

I am unable, at this point in time, to do any fill-ins myself, and I cannot pick up the newsletter pieces either. So what's left of the newsletter must either be picked up by other voluntary members of the community or will be left to flounder as-is.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:38 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:38 pm