Community Forum

【ℤA】TOP Breeder Sales: High HGP Forest Horse / Tarpan CLEAROUT, Friesians, Belgians + more

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
SageFeather145
Visit My Farm

Re: 【ℤA】TOP Breeder Sales: High HGP Forest Horse / Tarpan CLEAROUT, Friesians, Belgians + more

Post by SageFeather145 »

Ziel wrote:I’m working on returning to HWO, and in doing so, am reevaluating my projects. This means a LOT of new horses are going up for sale! ;)

Here’s the horses I currently have up for private / forum-post offers. Reply + ping me on this thread if you wish to offer on them. All other horses for sale can be found in the main post.

RARE Chestnut Friesian Colt - 66,902 HGP

Friesian Filly - 63,021 HGP

Belgian Filly - American Belgian Type - 49,988 HGP

Belgian Filly - Brabant Type - 53,911 HGP

Belgian Filly - Brabant Type - 53,192 HGP

【ℤA】Double Bandit - Forest Horse Stallion - 61,394 HGP

【ℤA】Pepper Situation - FEATHERED Forest Horse Mare - 60,202 HGP

FEATHERED Forest Horse Stallion - 63,173 HGP

Forest Horse Filly - 58,295 HGP

【ℤA】 No of Window - Tarpan Mare - 52,700 HGP

【ℤA】 Give Zapper - Tarpan Stallion - 53,713 HGP

【ℤA】No of Zapper - Tarpan Stallion - 53,279 HGP

North African Barb Filly - 60,315 HGP

Part Turkmene x Akhal-Teke Stallion - 44,966 HGP
terribly sorry to bother you, and glad to see you back. i believe in the past you and i had discussed me buying a belgian stallion, and a mare from you. i believe the stallions name was zorro? and you had sold me my belgian "kirin" in the past i believe.
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Re: 【ℤA】TOP Breeder Sales: High HGP Forest Horse / Tarpan CLEAROUT, Friesians, Belgians + more

Post by Ziel »

SageFeather145 wrote:terribly sorry to bother you, and glad to see you back. i believe in the past you and i had discussed me buying a belgian stallion, and a mare from you. i believe the stallions name was zorro? and you had sold me my belgian "kirin" in the past i believe.
I’m sorry, but you must have the wrong player - I’ve never had a horse named Kirin or Zorro. :?
That being said, you are free to offer on the Belgians I currently have listed, if they interest you. :)
SageFeather145
Visit My Farm

Post by SageFeather145 »

Ziel wrote:
SageFeather145 wrote:terribly sorry to bother you, and glad to see you back. i believe in the past you and i had discussed me buying a belgian stallion, and a mare from you. i believe the stallions name was zorro? and you had sold me my belgian "kirin" in the past i believe.
I’m sorry, but you must have the wrong player - I’ve never had a horse named Kirin or Zorro. :?
That being said, you are free to offer on the Belgians I currently have listed, if they interest you. :)
sorry for the mix up. you guys have similar names. what would you want for all the blue roans?
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

SageFeather145 wrote:
Ziel wrote:
sorry for the mix up. you guys have similar names. what would you want for all the blue roans?
Money...? :lol:
But, seriously - I’ll consider offers. Looking for mid 5 figures each.
SageFeather145
Visit My Farm

Post by SageFeather145 »

Ziel wrote:
SageFeather145 wrote:
would you take 200,000 for the lot?
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

SageFeather145 wrote:
Ziel wrote:
I'd be willing to do that! So that's 100,000 per horse as there's only two Blue Roans listed, yes?
If I'm correct, I'm putting up the first one for offers now:

I'll put the second one up for offers when the first one is picked up. :)
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

Ziel wrote:
SageFeather145 wrote:
I'd be willing to do that! So that's 100,000 per horse as there's only two Blue Roans listed, yes?
If I'm correct, I'm putting up the first one for offers now:

I'll put the second one up for offers when the first one is picked up. :)
Thanks for picking the first one up! Second is up for offers now:
Belgian Filly - Brabant Type - 53,192 HGP
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:00 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:00 pm