Community Forum

>|>|> Galloping G Range <|<|<

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

>|>|> Galloping G Range <|<|<

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Hey, this is the log I decided not to keep in my farm info.

I have many friends, but these are the ones that are in business with me and each other, Kenzie Woodlark, Angelic_Horses, Bleostic, ~besthorsebreeder~, shadowheart2006, and MixAllBreeds.

I have moved my Kathiawari herd to my friends. I also now have a pasture for retired horses. Basically, I retire them from being Broodmares and studs when they start producing grey foals, because of their age. Although the stallions in the pasture can still be for stud for others if they want grey horses.
In the training barn, nobody is ever for sale. Same with foals. Rather than selling them, I rehome them. Training stops whenever the horse turns the appropriate age of five, whether it's a boy or girl.
I dedicate this whole farm to my very first horse, that someone bought and rehomed, WILDFIRE.
The horses that have died, so far; Milky, Spoiled Milk, Ketchup, Lime, Wildfire, Three Socks, Autumn, Thunder, Creamy Milk, Good Girl/Milly, Maverick Mustang, Pretty Coin, Razzled Ballora, Cody, etc. R.I.P

In my SoaringStallions and MysticMares herds, they only allow TBs. If they are not a TB, they kick them out and give them to BloodStream. One exception is Darling, an abused N.A.B. The MysticMares herd couldn't turn her away with what she's been through.
Sometimes, one of the studs that belong to the MysticMares’ mares will 'cross breed' with the BloodStream Broodmares, or the other way around, the stallions of BloodStream cross breed with the MysticMares’ mares.

BloodStream is built on a tough horse, Caramel. He started the herd, wanting to get revenge on his step-sis, Autumn. They attacked, not knowing that the MysticMares herd also has a dark side. After that, the two herds have been clashing non-stop. The stallions of BloodStream being the only ones in the herd that fight and live normal lives. The mares and fillies are tucked away, used only as Broodmares and nurses.
The only mare in the whole history of this herd that wasn't a Broodmare, and could fight, was the Dominant Mare, Bird's Song. Sure, she carried Zesty Dust’s children, but not abusively. She had a choice, unlike the other mares. The fillies are used as work animals until they reached puberty. They carry supplies like bandages and grass.
The retired horses are the elders of both herds. Although in the same pasture, they still order when and where the next fight will take place.

The FierceFoals herd is kind and sweet, looking after the many children that belong to SoaringStallions or MysticMares, being ruled by the Dominant Mare, Caramel Dust. She is a Broodmare for MysticMares, but this is the best place to be a Broodmare. Edit: (The Dominant Mare is now Autumn II. She is a broodmare for MysticMares, too.) You are treated extra kindly to ensure the safety of your unborn foal. The mares get plenty of grass, kindness, medicine if ill (They eat certain plants, aka herbs, kinda like warrior cats if you know what I mean), and helpers. Once the foal is born, it gets special treatment until it's weaned. Caramel Dust is bred with all the best stallions, including her mate, Caramel Dust II. (Same with Autumn II and Oreo) In FierceFoals, the Lead Stallion and Dominant Mare don't have to be mates. They just work together to protect and train the herd.

Sadly, Caramel Dust had to be moved to the Retirement Pasture. At the old age of 21 years, 1.5 months, she had to stand down as a Dominant Mare. She is now an elder of FierceFoals and MysticMares. Caramelina, in her young, ripe years, had taken the stand as Dominant Mare. Her mate is Mischief. Long live the Dominant Mare!
The FierceFoals herd only allows foals and the Dominant Mare and Lead Stallion. They train them to be kind, and also to have a dark side, only revealed when near death.
The MysticMares and SoaringStallions herds are very kind and caring. The herds have a dark side, like when they were trained as foals. They absolutely HATE BloodStream. And are very disappointed in them.

Thunder's Amena has now been retired from being a broodmare, therefore removing herself from the Breeding Pasture. Caramelina, since she has been a very loyal broodmare, has offered to take the elderly mare's place. And now Autumn II will have to watch over the children not very younger then herself, along with the encouragement of the new breeding stud, also her mate, Oreo.
The Dominant Mare is: Autumn II
The Lead Stallion is: Mischief

In the breeding pasture, the two main breeders that are inside are bred together until moved elsewhere. The stallion can breed with whatever female he choses, but must breed with his chosen pasturemate whenever she has foaled.
The stallion is the main one used for all the mares, no matter their husbands/mates.
The breeding stallion is: Oreo
The breeding mare is: Caramelina

THE BOARDING RULES ARE:

Friends don't pay fees

Regular fee is $100 every two turns per horse

Please state specific instructions directly to me via quote or ping

If boarding fee is not paid in two days of being due, the horse(s) would be mine to keep for myself

If boarding fee is late due to things the boarder cannot control, the fee would be stretched to a week.

If the boarder still does not pay, the horse(s) would be mine, no matter if the boarder is willing to pay after the week

If boarder does not pay due to stubbornness or other things of that matter, I will NOT give the horse(s) back and refuse to give that boarder any help thereafter. No donations of money, space, boarding, grinders, etc. I take this very seriously.

For future reference, my friends that have access to free, unlimited boarding services are:

~besthorsebreeder~

shadowheart2006

Mlloftus

Kenzie Woodlark

Angelic_Horses

~|Horse Paradise|~

islandhill/Island_Hill

The Sturdy Horses

AND HUGE, AND I MEAN HUGE, THANKS TO FantasyRanch3 and the many other accounts that helped with the Christmas giveaway for 2021! I was able to get a really handsome boy! And again, TYSVM!!!!!!!

My very first actual horse that wasn't a starter horse was Autumn. She is one of the links in my farm page. She and Caramel were 'siblings'. I bought them both at the exact same time. Caramel was older than Autumn, but she retired and Caramel was sold.

I am working on a book in real life. I'm going to call it Northbound Stables.

The people that I trust and recommend for training, boarding, etc, are: Mlloftus, Bean Team, HallOfFame 2, BlackOak2, ~besthorsebreeder~, and the Fantasy Ranchs!

My sides are GabbysPets, CallensPets, Callen Woodlark, and Gabby_Woodlark.

I have now officially changed my brand from {G} to ♥︎ ᘜᗯ ♥︎ on Sat, January 15th, 2022.

Gabby
Last edited by Gabby Woodlark on Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:55 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: ~Fischer Stables Log~

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Update!

KindSeeker is now only used for stallions/studs. A new pasture named MysticMares has joined with a second, and both are used for mares, but sometimes fillies get in.

KindSeeker is now known as SoaringStallions, as it contains stallions and sometimes colts.

SugarSweep is now known as FierceFoals.

SoaringStallions are tough and kind, the ideal mate for any mare. They train weaned colts to be the exact same, but with their own personalities. SoaringStallions mainly are at peace among each other, but sometimes fight with the BloodStream studs over who gets MysticMares’ mares as their mates.

MysticMares are sweet and caring. They watch over the fillies that roam into their territory. If a mare is pregnant, the other mares help look out for them and their unborn. All of the mares inside these pastures belong to the KindSeeker group. (SoaringStallions, FierceFoals, and MysticMares) But the BloodStream stallions disagree and more fights have been going on recently.

FierceFoals is the exact same as SugarSweep was, just with a name change. They teach the colts to be tough and kind, and the fillies to be sweet and caring.

Okay, bai!

(This is too much of a change, so I just added a reply to sort it out)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:35 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:35 pm