Community Forum

∂Sunset Meadows

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:Just here to keep in contact ;)
Hey Ruby! I have rehomed a LOT from my stock, and I have added a bit of fresh blood! Also, crazy_horse would like to join us in our arab breeding project. (After that, I feel like it would be good to stop anyone else from koining, or else it becomes more of a "club" then a partnership)
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
ruby_jane wrote:Just here to keep in contact ;)
Hey Ruby! I have rehomed a LOT from my stock, and I have added a bit of fresh blood! Also, crazy_horse would like to join us in our arab breeding project. (After that, I feel like it would be good to stop anyone else from koining, or else it becomes more of a "club" then a partnership)
That's fine :) I'm about to go through an rehome a heap of mine too.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Hey Ruby! I have rehomed a LOT from my stock, and I have added a bit of fresh blood! Also, crazy_horse would like to join us in our arab breeding project. (After that, I feel like it would be good to stop anyone else from koining, or else it becomes more of a "club" then a partnership)
That's fine :) I'm about to go through an rehome a heap of mine too.
Thanks :D if you take a look at crazy's Arab stock, she has a few really nice ones! Before you rehome, let me look at them! :D can you link a few that you wouldn't really want to give away, and I'll look at them!
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
ruby_jane wrote: That's fine :) I'm about to go through an rehome a heap of mine too.
Thanks :D if you take a look at crazy's Arab stock, she has a few really nice ones! Before you rehome, let me look at them! :D can you link a few that you wouldn't really want to give away, and I'll look at them!
All the 4 golds.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Thanks :D if you take a look at crazy's Arab stock, she has a few really nice ones! Before you rehome, let me look at them! :D can you link a few that you wouldn't really want to give away, and I'll look at them!
All the 4 golds.
sure:)
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote: sure:)
So yeah, just browse through, and link me to any you like.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: sure:)
So yeah, just browse through, and link me to any you like.
hi! Ruby! I'm o sorry I logged out on you:( about 2 weeks or so ago, I bought a arab x thoroughbred cross, gelding. He's been getting in a LOT of trouble, and while we where chatting, I heard a big noise and closed my laptop, causing the chat to close :(
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote:
ruby_jane wrote: So yeah, just browse through, and link me to any you like.
hi! Ruby! I'm o sorry I logged out on you:( about 2 weeks or so ago, I bought a arab x thoroughbred cross, gelding. He's been getting in a LOT of trouble, and while we where chatting, I heard a big noise and closed my laptop, causing the chat to close :(
That's okay!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

ruby_jane wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: hi! Ruby! I'm o sorry I logged out on you:( about 2 weeks or so ago, I bought a arab x thoroughbred cross, gelding. He's been getting in a LOT of trouble, and while we where chatting, I heard a big noise and closed my laptop, causing the chat to close :(
That's okay!
Thanks! When will you be on next? Cause I'm busy trying with vet calls, and the ferrier. (I also have a siamese cat and a terrier)
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

stephanie111 wrote: Thanks! When will you be on next? Cause I'm busy trying with vet calls, and the ferrier. (I also have a siamese cat and a terrier)
I'm on and off throughout the day. I start university on Wednesday, so Mon/Tues I'll be on a fair bit.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 7:56 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:56 pm