Community Forum

Need help in horses rescuing?

Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Re: Need help in horses rescuing?

Post by Bombicilla »

MichelleRoddy3110 wrote: i believe bombicilla means that they don't want the horse to take up room on their account but that they would be willing to fund someone to buy the horses and store them until they age out
This
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

Bombicilla wrote:
MichelleRoddy3110 wrote: i believe bombicilla means that they don't want the horse to take up room on their account but that they would be willing to fund someone to buy the horses and store them until they age out
This
?
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:
Bombicilla wrote: This
?
I meant it
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

Plz, dont "rescure" my estonian native! I specifically sell old mares to popularize the breed and they are bought within 12 hours, seriously. There are people who take them for breeding. If they are not sold, they will die within a couple of days and the market will not be littered.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

MichelleRoddy31 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Hi! I saw your idea and I thought it was awesome. Could you explain what you mean by "do not buy or grow myself"? Thanks
i believe bombicilla means that they don't want the horse to take up room on their account but that they would be willing to fund someone to buy the horses and store them until they age out And i would be willing to do that on my other account MichelleRoddy31 i can only hold 21 horses at a time on there though so i would probably have to upgrade how many horses i can have
:D
Thanks
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Bombicilla wrote:Hey. Recently, I became interested in the topic of buy of abandoned horses and I want to ask whether anyone needs help in this matter. I do not have a place (somebody must rescue my horses :) ), but I have a lot of money. Therefore, I can donate a portion to buy out expensive horses that cost, for example 1 million
Somebody intrested?
Здравствуй!
Я думаю, что это хорошая идея, я готов помочь. Я не занимаюсь активным размножением, поэтому у меня достаточно места. (Учтите, что я не русский, я просто хотел сделать вашу жизнь немного легче).
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Bombicilla wrote:Plz, dont "rescure" my estonian native! I specifically sell old mares to popularize the breed and they are bought within 12 hours, seriously. There are people who take them for breeding. If they are not sold, they will die within a couple of days and the market will not be littered.
Ok will do ill make sure i don't buy any of them :D im going to get on my other account and try and start using the money i have now and upgrade a little before i start taking in horses :D im going to try and get my other account as big as this one so that way i would be able to take quite a few horses off the sales page but you start small and work your way up right lol :D
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Hey is it just me or is their a horse on sales pg.215-216 put up multiple times and the horse isn't even up for sale
workmmar001
Visit My Farm

Post by workmmar001 »

Bombicilla wrote:Plz, dont "rescure" my estonian native! I specifically sell old mares to popularize the breed and they are bought within 12 hours, seriously. There are people who take them for breeding. If they are not sold, they will die within a couple of days and the market will not be littered.
Bombcilla me and my friend have been buying a lot of your horses. You may be "populating the breed" but you need to take care of them. That is why people are rescuing your horses. PLEASE take care of your horses.
workmmar001
Visit My Farm

Post by workmmar001 »

Привет, Бомбицилла!
Я прочитал ваше сообщение и причина, по которой люди покупают ваших лошадей, потому что вы не заботились о своих лошадях. Сначала вам нужно позаботиться о них. Я и мой друг покупали их, чтобы спасти их. ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, позаботьтесь о них.
Become a Patron!