Community Forum

High GP Turkmenes

bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

High GP Turkmenes

Post by bunnylover88 »

Hey guys!
I have three stallions and one mare in my New Project pasture that I really need to sell. Please come take a look! The stallions all have high GP for Turkmenes and one is trained.
Thanks!
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: High GP Turkmenes

Post by vallers »

bunnylover88 wrote:Hey guys!
I have three stallions and one mare in my New Project pasture that I really need to sell. Please come take a look! The stallions all have high GP for Turkmenes and one is trained.
Thanks!
It would greatly help in selling them, if you either linked their pasture or individually in the post. I was interested but not enough to search through each pasture for them.
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

vallers wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:Hey guys!
Thanks!
It would greatly help in selling them, if you either linked their pasture or individually in the post. I was interested but not enough to search through each pasture for them.
Yes, I'm sorry, but I can't do links on the device I'm on. I was hoping that by putting the name of the pasture that would help.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

bunnylover88 wrote:
vallers wrote:
Yes, I'm sorry, but I can't do links on the device I'm on. I was hoping that by putting the name of the pasture that would help.
i apologize i didnt see the pasture name.
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

vallers wrote:
bunnylover88 wrote:
i apologize i didnt see the pasture name.
Oh it's okay :) I'm sorry for the trouble!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 am