Community Forum

Question About Breeding

PonyRaindrop
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Question About Breeding

Post by PonyRaindrop »

If you are trying to create a new breed, and it calls for a purebred horse, could you use a half or part horse of that breed to create the new horse as long as the evaluation is 5/5? Thanks!
BlanketMonster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Question About Breeding

Post by BlanketMonster »

Yep! Doesn't matter if it's pure, 100% / 50% , Half, Mixed. As long as it is one of the required breeds and has a good evaluation it will work. Don't give up if the first foal comes out a grade, keep trying and eventually it'll happen.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

PonyRaindrop wrote:If you are trying to create a new breed, and it calls for a purebred horse, could you use a half or part horse of that breed to create the new horse as long as the evaluation is 5/5? Thanks!
BlanketMonster is correct. Just be aware that there is only the name of the breed in the 'purebred'. It can't be Arabian x baladi when it calls for an arabian.
PonyRaindrop
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PonyRaindrop »

BlackOak2 wrote:
PonyRaindrop wrote:If you are trying to create a new breed, and it calls for a purebred horse, could you use a half or part horse of that breed to create the new horse as long as the evaluation is 5/5? Thanks!
BlanketMonster is correct. Just be aware that there is only the name of the breed in the 'purebred'. It can't be Arabian x baladi when it calls for an arabian.
Okay, thankyou!!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2024 11:58 am

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:58 am