Community Forum

Tack Store Items

Passage
Visit My Farm

Tack Store Items

Post by Passage »

Hi, sorry if this isn't the right topic but I couldn't find another appropriate one to post in.

I am new to the game and I was wondering when tack items like the martingales and blankets are available for purchase in the tack store? I see that they are available to place on your horse or pony but I don't see where to purchase them in the store. Thank you :D
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: Tack Store Items

Post by Malakai10 »

Passage wrote:Hi, sorry if this isn't the right topic but I couldn't find another appropriate one to post in.

I am new to the game and I was wondering when tack items like the martingales and blankets are available for purchase in the tack store? I see that they are available to place on your horse or pony but I don't see where to purchase them in the store. Thank you :D
They haven't been added yet. Right now, Larissa is working on private sales; other tack might not be added for a while.
Passage
Visit My Farm

Post by Passage »

Malakai10 wrote:
Passage wrote:Hi, sorry if this isn't the right topic but I couldn't find another appropriate one to post in.

They haven't been added yet. Right now, Larissa is working on private sales; other tack might not be added for a while.
Ok Thank you!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Passage wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: They haven't been added yet. Right now, Larissa is working on private sales; other tack might not be added for a while.
Ok Thank you!
Pleasure.
Leafstar
Visit My Farm

Post by Leafstar »

When will they be added?
Fox13
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox13 »

Leafstar wrote:When will they be added?
The Development Roadmap may shed some light on forthcoming changes. I don't immediately see anything about it in the near future however. (I'm not even sure if it's something that's still in use)

I haven't yet heard of any upcoming changes. Our admin may be working on something in the background that they haven't disclosed yet... or not.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0HhYF ... V6aGs/view
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:52 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:52 pm