Community Forum

【Voting】What kind of breed should I promote?

Dawnstar I
Visit My Farm

Re: 【Voting】What kind of breed should I promote?

Post by Dawnstar I »

I vote for vyatka, I always loved them. :)
Shiva_Alternate
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva_Alternate »

Sokolsky (medium light) I'll be that one person who voted on Sokolsky, I've been interested in breeding them for a while and even started trying. If you choose them I can try to help! Someone else is holding my few horses I have for it right now because I have been grinding a lot for a different breed.
"Reality is wrong, dreams are for real."
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

Bombicilla wrote:So, I wanted to popularize the Estonian native breed. Now nomber of this breed has exceeded 1k and I believe that I coped with the task. Therefore, I stop breeding them and freeze all my livestock. So I have a lot of space and I want to take it as a new breed, which I will also intensively promote. And I ask you to help me with this.
Now I choose between:
Sokolsky (medium light)
Vyatka (medium light)
Russian trotters (very light)
Russian heavy draft (small heavy horse)

In the summer, I will also open new competitions for the selected breed, with a big purse. And do not be afraid, I will return the competitions for the Estonian native too. And for koniks, and for trakehners, and for many Russian breeds that i want to support.
Vyatkas
phable
Visit My Farm

Post by phable »

Vyatkas and Trotters, agreed !!
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

Bombicilla wrote:So, I wanted to popularize the Estonian native breed. Now nomber of this breed has exceeded 1k and I believe that I coped with the task. Therefore, I stop breeding them and freeze all my livestock. So I have a lot of space and I want to take it as a new breed, which I will also intensively promote. And I ask you to help me with this.
Now I choose between:
Sokolsky (medium light)
Vyatka (medium light)
Russian trotters (very light)
Russian heavy draft (small heavy horse)

In the summer, I will also open new competitions for the selected breed, with a big purse. And do not be afraid, I will return the competitions for the Estonian native too. And for koniks, and for trakehners, and for many Russian breeds that i want to support.
I didn't know much about these breeds. I'm learning a lot about Russian horses today. There was another post I was talking about one in.

My vote: Vyatka. It seems they are critically endangered irl. Maybe around 1000 or so. I can't find much on numbers. Even though the game is digital I'm always up for any kind of promotion when it comes to endangered breeds!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:10 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:10 am