Community Forum

44 Stamina Thoroughbred

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Retsi
Visit My Farm

44 Stamina Thoroughbred

Post by Retsi »

High Bid Wins
please bid directly on the mare's page. bidding ends at age 10-12.

SF Retsi's Crowned Lady
A silver bay Thoroughbred mare, above 60 speed, 44 stamina! An amazing opportunity

⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: 44 Stamina Thoroughbred

Post by Shiva »

I can't beat A.P. Farms bid and still have enough to buy pts from you, but if you have another silver bay TB for sale, could you let me know :P I don't have any yet :? Lol
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

Shiva wrote:I can't beat A.P. Farms bid and still have enough to buy pts from you, but if you have another silver bay TB for sale, could you let me know :P I don't have any yet :? Lol
I just saw that she is a desendant of a TB I bred! Thats pretty cool.... Doctor WHO (while I owned him, at this point he still had my brand... I din't even know I bred him until I clicked on him and it said I bred him... lol, his name was TH* The Shadow of Titan)
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Shiva wrote:
Shiva wrote:I can't beat A.P. Farms bid and still have enough to buy pts from you, but if you have another silver bay TB for sale, could you let me know :P I don't have any yet :? Lol
I just saw that she is a desendant of a TB I bred! Thats pretty cool.... Doctor WHO (while I owned him, at this point he still had my brand... I din't even know I bred him until I clicked on him and it said I bred him... lol, his name was TH* The Shadow of Titan)
You'll find that more and more, when you breed something for a long time, almost any TB I trace back goes back to Viva La Rico :lol:

I don't have a silver bay mare but I do believe I have a stunning silver bay colt, you may breed to or purchase, let me find his link.
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

Retsi wrote:
Shiva wrote: I just saw that she is a desendant of a TB I bred! Thats pretty cool.... Doctor WHO (while I owned him, at this point he still had my brand... I din't even know I bred him until I clicked on him and it said I bred him... lol, his name was TH* The Shadow of Titan)
You'll find that more and more, when you breed something for a long time, almost any TB I trace back goes back to Viva La Rico :lol:

I don't have a silver bay mare but I do believe I have a stunning silver bay colt, you may breed to or purchase, let me find his link.
Alright! Thanks. Viva La Rico was/is a top earning/ranking TB right? Lol
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Shiva wrote:.

he is ranked #2/3 for racing & he was in the top 5 overall for racing (all breeds). But I haven't competed him much recently. He was #1 Thoroughbred for two years.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1153203
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

Retsi wrote:

he is ranked #2/3 for racing & he was in the top 5 overall for racing (all breeds). But I haven't competed him much recently. He was #1 Thoroughbred for two years.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1153203
I see... lol The colt is lovely :) sale price/stud price? I mean I'd like to buy him but.... lol
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

i'll take 200k but i'd like to breed him for free if I ever need to, which I doubt I will unless I am working with silver in some way.
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

Retsi wrote:
i'll take 200k but i'd like to breed him for free if I ever need to, which I doubt I will unless I am working with silver in some way.
Alright! Thats good with me, I'll offer from Shiva_Eventing
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 pm