Racehorses Wanted

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Fluffyroro
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Racehorses Wanted

Post by Fluffyroro »

A.P farm wrote:
Fluffyroro wrote: I have these two Thoroughbreds that meet some of your qualifications.
(Note: as I am not premium, I don't know there conformations)

Thank you for posting. I checked their confos and their speed stats are bellow what I am looking for.
K hope you find what your looking for:)
A.P farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by A.P farm »

bump
Jockey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

A.P farm wrote:Hello everyone I am currently looking for racehorses. I will pay very well (up to millions) for horses that meet the following criteria.
Thank you and have a nice day!

All horses
-COI's must be under 85.
-Not bombproof (preferably spirited or high strung)
-No graying
-under 15 years old
-Taller than 14.3hh
-Under 18hh
-Built very light or light

Standardbreds
-speed over 55, strength over 25, and stamina over 30 for mares/fillies. GP's over 55,000
-speed over 60, strength over 30, and stamina over 30 for stallions/colts. GP's over 60,000

Thoroughbreds
-speed over 60, strength over 30, and stamina over 30 for mares/fillies. GP's over 60,000
-speed over 62, strength over 30, and stamina over 30 for stallions/colts. GP's over 62,000

Grades
-speeds over 60, strength over 30, and stamina over 30 for mares/fillies. GP's over 60,000
-speed over 62, strength over 30, and stamina over 35 for stallions/colts. GP's over 63,000

Crosses
-speeds over 60, strength over 30, and stamina over 30 for mares/fillies. GP's over 60,000
-speed over 62, strength over 30, and stamina over 35 for stallions/colts. GP's over 63,000

What I will pay more for:
-Socks.
-Stockings.
-Roans.
-Unique coloring.
-COI's under 65.
-Impressive stats ( like a horse with a speed over 63, a horse with stamina over 40, or a horse with a GP's over 65,000)
I may have a couple:
This guy I am not sure that I want to part with:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1610453
but maybe I will. There's also this girl:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1624027
She doesn't fulfill all the requirements, but she is a proven racer. Let me know what you think! :)
A.P farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by A.P farm »

Jockey wrote:
A.P farm wrote:Hello everyone I am currently looking for racehorses. I will pay very well (up to millions) for horses that meet the following criteria.
Thank you and have a nice day!

All horses
-COI's must be under 85.
-Not bombproof (preferably spirited or high strung)
-No graying
-under 15 years old
-Taller than 14.3hh
-Under 18hh
-Built very light or light

Standardbreds
-speed over 55, strength over 25, and stamina over 30 for mares/fillies. GP's over 55,000
-speed over 60, strength over 30, and stamina over 30 for stallions/colts. GP's over 60,000

Thoroughbreds
-speed over 60, strength over 30, and stamina over 30 for mares/fillies. GP's over 60,000
-speed over 62, strength over 30, and stamina over 30 for stallions/colts. GP's over 62,000

Grades

Crosses

What I will pay more for:
-Socks.
-Stockings.
-Roans.
-Unique coloring.
-COI's under 65.
-Impressive stats ( like a horse with a speed over 63, a horse with stamina over 40, or a horse with a GP's over 65,000)
I may have a couple:
She doesn't fulfill all the requirements, but she is a proven racer. Let me know what you think! :)
How much would you want for the filly?
Jockey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

A.P farm wrote:
Jockey wrote: I may have a couple:
Honestly, I'll take almost anything above 200k. I hate it when I try to sell a high-quality horse like her and people offer things like 1k.
A.P farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by A.P farm »

Jockey wrote:
A.P farm wrote:
Honestly, I'll take almost anything above 200k. I hate it when I try to sell a high-quality horse like her and people offer things like 1k.
Would 300k work?
Jockey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

A.P farm wrote:
Jockey wrote: Honestly, I'll take almost anything above 200k. I hate it when I try to sell a high-quality horse like her and people offer things like 1k.
Would 300k work?
Sure! My only requests are that if she has any foals, feel free to ping me (this isn't necessary but I would love to see what kinds of foals she produces!) and if you could keep the NSA at the beginning of her name. Thanks! :)
A.P farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by A.P farm »

Jockey wrote:
A.P farm wrote: Would 300k work?
Sure! My only requests are that if she has any foals, feel free to ping me (this isn't necessary but I would love to see what kinds of foals she produces!) and if you could keep the NSA at the beginning of her name. Thanks! :)
Of course!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

A.P farm wrote:.
I realise that these horses do not meet all of your criteria, however, I thought that you might wish to look at them.
Breed: Part Deliboz x Arabian (63%)
Positives: 65 speed; HGP: 67 501
Neutral: No white; 4 gold (speed, tempo, balance, intelligence); no negative comments; 491,6% training; Balance: 38; Movement: 43; Agility: 25; Tempo: 32
Criteria: Not grey (Tiger Eye Silver Bay); Highly strung; 3 years and 2 weeks old; light build; 30 stamina
Negatives: 20 strength; COI is likely greater than 90; 18,2hh.
RSÆ Twister's Songbird Shades

Breed: Part Arabian x Deliboz (55%)
Positives: Somewhat rare colour (Smoky Cream Dun; het. tiger eye); 64 speed; HGP: 69 553
Neutral: No white; 4 gold (speed, tempo, balance, intelligence); 1 green (stamina); no negative comments; 552% training; Balance: 43; Movement: 49; Agility: 22; Tempo: 31
Criteria: Not grey; spirited; 3 years, 3.5 months old; light build; 33 stamina
Negatives: 20 strength; COI is likely greater than 90; 19hh.
(I am not yet certain that this is a horse that I am willing to sell - I wish to see what sort of foals he produces first.)
RSÆ Assembly Hero Edition

I do apologise if I have wasted your time by linking horses that you have no interest in. However, should you have an interest in them, as either a stud or to buy, I will not ask the same price as for a horse that does meet your criteria.
A.P farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by A.P farm »

Malakai10 wrote:
A.P farm wrote:.
I realise that these horses do not meet all of your criteria, however, I thought that you might wish to look at them.
Breed: Part Deliboz x Arabian (63%)
Positives: 65 speed; HGP: 67 501
Neutral: No white; 4 gold (speed, tempo, balance, intelligence); no negative comments; 491,6% training; Balance: 38; Movement: 43; Agility: 25; Tempo: 32
Criteria: Not grey (Tiger Eye Silver Bay); Highly strung; 3 years and 2 weeks old; light build; 30 stamina
Negatives: 20 strength; COI is likely greater than 90; 18,2hh.
RSÆ Twister's Songbird Shades

Breed: Part Arabian x Deliboz (55%)
Positives: Somewhat rare colour (Smoky Cream Dun; het. tiger eye); 64 speed; HGP: 69 553
Neutral: No white; 4 gold (speed, tempo, balance, intelligence); 1 green (stamina); no negative comments; 552% training; Balance: 43; Movement: 49; Agility: 22; Tempo: 31
Criteria: Not grey; spirited; 3 years, 3.5 months old; light build; 33 stamina
Negatives: 20 strength; COI is likely greater than 90; 19hh.
(I am not yet certain that this is a horse that I am willing to sell - I wish to see what sort of foals he produces first.)
RSÆ Assembly Hero Edition

I do apologise if I have wasted your time by linking horses that you have no interest in. However, should you have an interest in them, as either a stud or to buy, I will not ask the same price as for a horse that does meet your criteria.
Thank you for posting. I am interested in http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1141826 what would you want for him? Thank you and have a nice day!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 5:48 am

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 5:48 am