Community Forum

Trainer for hire! (Good deals)

Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Trainer for hire! (Good deals)

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

I work with many different breeds. I will train any horse to any level of stat for any stat(s)! The cost per horse for training will depend on the horse, what stats you need trained for and the level of stat (99%, 85%, 60% Etc). The cost will also depend on how fast you want the horse fully trained. This is a great opportunity because I do not charge much and have a lot of time! Please ping me back if you are interested and send me the link to your horse with all the details of what you need trained and for what and I will tell you my price! :) :D :)
vallers
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer for hire! (Good deals)

Post by vallers »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:I work with many different breeds. I will train any horse to any level of stat for any stat(s)! The cost per horse for training will depend on the horse, what stats you need trained for and the level of stat (99%, 85%, 60% Etc). The cost will also depend on how fast you want the horse fully trained. This is a great opportunity because I do not charge much and have a lot of time! Please ping me back if you are interested and send me the link to your horse with all the details of what you need trained and for what and I will tell you my price! :) :D :)

I am not trying to be rude or mean, but how come you are offering training within 24 hours of asking for a trainer for your horse? Wouldn't it be cheaper to train your horse yourself? How long does it take for you to train a horse? How many years of aging does it take you to train to 795%?
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer for hire! (Good deals)

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

vallers wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:I work with many different breeds. I will train any horse to any level of stat for any stat(s)! The cost per horse for training will depend on the horse, what stats you need trained for and the level of stat (99%, 85%, 60% Etc). The cost will also depend on how fast you want the horse fully trained. This is a great opportunity because I do not charge much and have a lot of time! Please ping me back if you are interested and send me the link to your horse with all the details of what you need trained and for what and I will tell you my price! :) :D :)

I am not trying to be rude or mean, but how come you are offering training within 24 hours of asking for a trainer for your horse? Wouldn't it be cheaper to train your horse yourself? How long does it take for you to train a horse? How many years of aging does it take you to train to 795%?
My friend also uses my account and she is the one who owns that horse and put that post up. I don't know why she didn't just ask me to train him? I think she is looking to sell him or something?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 6:53 pm

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:53 pm