Community Forum

Looking for Tbs and NABs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Looking for Tbs and NABs

Post by Nazarach »

I'm trying to breed a camargue for the breeding-quest, but all foals from my lines seem to have horse type, I need pony-types though... So I'm searching for:

- Thoroughbreds with pony type - the higher the better
- NABs with Pony Type

- height should be around/under 15hh, 14.2hh or less would be ideal

Please name me your price and do try to read the search-parameters before offering, thank you :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Tbs and NABs

Post by Nazarach »

bump
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Nazarach wrote:I'm trying to breed a camargue for the breeding-quest, but all foals from my lines seem to have horse type, I need pony-types though... So I'm searching for:

- NABs with Pony Type

Please name me your price and do try to read the search-parameters before offering, thank you :)
I have a small amount that fit your height but they don't have pony-type. You are free to take a look anyway! http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/93707
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Nazarach wrote:I'm trying to breed a camargue for the breeding-quest, but all foals from my lines seem to have horse type, I need pony-types though... So I'm searching for:

- NABs with Pony Type

I have a small amount that fit your height but they don't have pony-type. You are free to take a look anyway! http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/93707
Many thanks for answering ^^ I'll take a look around and write you if one of these (really gorgeous) gentlemen could fit for one of my mares :)
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

- NABs with Pony Type

If you don't find anything exact, you might be interested in this one:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1200535
He is only part NAB and not exactly a pony type, but only 56% horse type, and below 14.2hh.
Frost
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Frost »

Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

They are pretty nice :o especially the first and second. Would you ping me if they are grown or did you mean they are for sale?
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Tjigra wrote:

- NABs with Pony Type

If you don't find anything exact, you might be interested in this one:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1200535
He is only part NAB and not exactly a pony type, but only 56% horse type, and below 14.2hh.
Well, he is better than many I've found till now ^^' could I ask for a breeding when my mare has had her foal? Mayybe I need to custom breed the nab part and he'd be a nice start :)
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

Nazarach wrote: Well, he is better than many I've found till now ^^' could I ask for a breeding when my mare has had her foal? Mayybe I need to custom breed the nab part and he'd be a nice start :)
He should be up for stud, if I am not mistaken. You're very welcome to use him as much as you need :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Tjigra wrote:
Nazarach wrote: Well, he is better than many I've found till now ^^' could I ask for a breeding when my mare has had her foal? Mayybe I need to custom breed the nab part and he'd be a nice start :)
He should be up for stud, if I am not mistaken. You're very welcome to use him as much as you need :)
Many thanks :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:43 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:43 pm