Community Forum

Just a few ideas..

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
LunarSilence
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Just a few ideas..

Post by LunarSilence »

BlackOak2 wrote:
LunarSilence wrote:...
Enjoy your new grinder!
thank you so so so much. He is soooo pretty
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

LunarSilence wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Enjoy your new grinder!
thank you so so so much. He is soooo pretty
He is, quite a nice coat. I didn't produce him, his coat is entirely from his parents and his breeder. It took a little time to find a half-trained one on the market, instead of sending you a mare or stallion I haven't yet finished with, so it was also luck that he came in that color as well.

He should do you well and indeed, he may perform well enough in player-made comps for you also. Let him grind in local shows for you for a little at first (try level 10, in-hand), before trying him in player-made comps.
LunarSilence
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by LunarSilence »

BlackOak2 wrote:
LunarSilence wrote: thank you so so so much. He is soooo pretty
He is, quite a nice coat. I didn't produce him, his coat is entirely from his parents and his breeder. It took a little time to find a half-trained one on the market, instead of sending you a mare or stallion I haven't yet finished with, so it was also luck that he came in that color as well.

He should do you well and indeed, he may perform well enough in player-made comps for you also. Let him grind in local shows for you for a little at first (try level 10, in-hand), before trying him in player-made comps.
ok will do thanks again :)
HOrse haven
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HOrse haven »

BlackOak2 wrote:
HOrse haven wrote:It would be nice to have consistent cycles of tack. Like right now only a few colors cost money each refresh. If there was a cycle of colors instead of the same 4 or 5 that would be great for the people who don't want to spend all of their PT for a nice color of tack so you could have some variety in your stables.
It does cycle through, but every time it does, it randomly pulls from the list. If you don't already know, there is a list of all the available tack it can pull from, in the help, guides section. Plus it has what the item costs and in what currency.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=8963
I meant that the tack that costs pt could cost money every once in a while, instead of the same colors every few cycles. Also all black and all white western saddles would be nice.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

HOrse haven wrote: I meant that the tack that costs pt could cost money every once in a while, instead of the same colors every few cycles. Also all black and all white western saddles would be nice.
There is a reason they did that, I think... but I don't recall what that might be.
I too, would like all black and all white western saddles. They may come eventually. I think they will, at least.
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

I have some ideas too if Fluffy doesn't mind me adding!
1. Make it so we can sell and buy horses for Pony Tokens
2. Make it so we can buy money with Pony Tokens & the other way around.
3. Add more stuff to the market, like bitless bridles.
4. Add Visa gift cards as a way you can pay to get Pony Tokens or Money or Bonuses from the market.
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Horselover0414
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselover0414 »

LunarSilence wrote:so i have an idea. This is coming from me, a new player. I compete my horses alot and none of them have won anything so i started thinking, what am i doing wrong? so i started looking at all the horses my horse has competed against. all horses were fully trained at like 3 years. Thats insanse to me and its not fair for new players to be going against fully trained horses. I can win any money at all because my horses arent fully trained. Theses players have all or probably have all training skills already. So my idea is why not make a beginner upcoming event mainly for new players and have it locked for higher level players. so the new players have a chance to win Because if you think about it, your new, your trying to get money to upgrade training and stuff, but you cant win anything because higher level players keep wining.
try local shows, that was how I started making money in this game
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 6:21 am

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:21 am