Community Forum

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Post services you are offering or looking for.
Forum rules
Remember that engaging with another player for their services is at your own risk as the game doesn't currently have a mechanism to lend horses between accounts yet. So selling a horse to be trained for example is at your own risk.
Theta
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Post by Theta »

Malakai10 wrote:.
Hi there! Woe does this offer sound too good to be true!
I would love to have a trained horse to enter in shows as I'm absolutely a broke newbie here.
I don't know much about anything and I don't want to be an inconvenience. I do have a mare that I started training a little bit although I'm not skilled enough for it to have gotten far. You can use her if you want or whatever is easy for you.
Username:Theta
Side account: Don't have one
Date joined: Somewhere around 2 weeks ago I think?
Current date: May 10, 2024

Thank you so much for considering!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Theta wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:33 pm
Malakai10 wrote:.
I would love to have a trained horse to enter in shows as I'm absolutely a broke newbie here.
I don't know much about anything and I don't want to be an inconvenience. I do have a mare that I started training a little bit although I'm not skilled enough for it to have gotten far. You can use her if you want or whatever is easy for you.

Sure! In the first post there should be a link to available horses - go and pick out which one you like!
Theta
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Theta »

Malakai10 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:26 am
Theta wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:33 pm

Sure! In the first post there should be a link to available horses - go and pick out which one you like!
That's a lot of beautiful horses! Wow!
This one really caught my eye! I can't believe anyone would actually give a horse like him away though- thank you for your generosity to us new players!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2433379
Last edited by Theta on Sat May 11, 2024 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Theta wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:59 pm
Malakai10 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:26 am

This one really caught my eye! I can't believe anyone would actually give a horse like him away though- thank you for your generosity to us new players!
I've put him up for offers for you! Just send me a ping once you've offered $1 on him so I remember to accept it!
Theta
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Theta »

Malakai10 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 5:10 pm
Theta wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:59 pm

I've put him up for offers for you! Just send me a ping once you've offered $1 on him so I remember to accept it!
I offered. Thank you so much again! Someday when I'm on my feet maybe I can return the favor :)
RSÆ Holding Account
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RSÆ Holding Account »

Theta wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:27 pm
Malakai10 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 5:10 pm

I offered. Thank you so much again! Someday when I'm on my feet maybe I can return the favor :)
The offer has been accepted! :)
You don't owe me anything for this <3 (honestly I've been on this game so long... it's amazing just how much you accrue just from playing for a long time) - the HWO community thrives on helping our new members out and we hope everyone who plays get the opportunity to enjoy themselves and, in turn, help future newbies out
Theta
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Theta »

RSÆ Holding Account wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 8:15 pm
Theta wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:27 pm

The offer has been accepted! :)
You don't owe me anything for this <3 (honestly I've been on this game so long... it's amazing just how much you accrue just from playing for a long time) - the HWO community thrives on helping our new members out and we hope everyone who plays get the opportunity to enjoy themselves and, in turn, help future newbies out
Then I'll do my best to pass on the favor! Thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 23, 2024 4:25 am

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:25 am