Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: New Project wanting a colt for every single horse in the game

Post by Malakai10 »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:
hi I was wondering if you have any horses for sale either trained or if not trained to be under 3years as I will get them trained. my new project is to collect all the horses in the game and train them and put them in competitions I am only wanting colts for now as I will have to wait and till they are all trained :lol: but will take fillys if I like them
let me know :)
I'll sell one of my boerperde, if you'd like one of those. I don't sell my racehorse colts unless they're inadequate for racing. I also have a partially trained colt (I think either just over or under three years, close to completing training) which I think is a Belgian cross one of my race horses.

If you want one, I'll have to put it up in maybe a day or two, as our electricity isn't working and I don't really like playing this game on my tablet or phone, although I'm fine with discussing which horses you'd like.
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

Malakai10 wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
hi I was wondering if you have any horses for sale either trained or if not trained to be under 3years as I will get them trained. my new project is to collect all the horses in the game and train them and put them in competitions I am only wanting colts for now as I will have to wait and till they are all trained :lol: but will take fillys if I like them
let me know :)
I'll sell one of my boerperde, if you'd like one of those. I don't sell my racehorse colts unless they're inadequate for racing. I also have a partially trained colt (I think either just over or under three years, close to completing training) which I think is a Belgian cross one of my race horses.

If you want one, I'll have to put it up in maybe a day or two, as our electricity isn't working and I don't really like playing this game on my tablet or phone, although I'm fine with discussing which horses you'd like.
I would like a Boerperd please :D
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: I'll sell one of my boerperde, if you'd like one of those. I don't sell my racehorse colts unless they're inadequate for racing. I also have a partially trained colt (I think either just over or under three years, close to completing training) which I think is a Belgian cross one of my race horses.

Sure, you can choose a colt that you like, or you can pick a mare and stallion and I'll sell you their colt (if they produce a colt, that is.) Or you can pick a couple of mare/stallion combinations and pick the colt you like best once they're born.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/33606
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Malakai10 wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Sure, you can choose a colt that you like, or you can pick a mare and stallion and I'll sell you their colt (if they produce a colt, that is.) Or you can pick a couple of mare/stallion combinations and pick the colt you like best once they're born.
I like this one also what competition would he be good at so when I get him trained I can tell the trainer a weight for him :D
www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2314546
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Sure, you can choose a colt that you like, or you can pick a mare and stallion and I'll sell you their colt (if they produce a colt, that is.) Or you can pick a couple of mare/stallion combinations and pick the colt you like best once they're born.
I like this one also what competition would he be good at so when I get him trained I can tell the trainer a weight for him :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2314546
Sure.
My boerperde tend to be good at endurance, if I remember correctly. But I haven't played on that second account for about a week or two :lol: so I don't really remember, I'll check
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Malakai10 wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2314546
Sure.
My boerperde tend to be good at endurance, if I remember correctly. But I haven't played on that second account for about a week or two :lol: so I don't really remember, I'll check
Thanks you and also how much do you want for him :D
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Hey, I am doing the same thing!! :lol:
My 'What I needs' are different, though. I train myself, generally stallions but will take mares, I am going to test in shows but not technically showing unless good, I may also grab more than 1 of some, I generally like them under 1 year, IF the breed is rare, I COULD take one with a red, same with the gr/go.
Want to see all mine?
Yeah, I've been at this project a while now. :D

Omg hi yeah Im trying to get some good ones of the market with the bests stats so they will be good at competitions, also I might be getting fillys but I need to get the Stallions first as I have to get them all trained :lol:
What will you be doing with yours
Yeah I would love to see some of yours :D
Cool! Maybe we can help eachother out sometimes. :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/122617 Just check my side. All the foals oare out of place, most are in awaiting training barns 1 and 2, holding, and competition horses. But some are in the other 3 barns. XD
I have a lot. Some are being trained right now.
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Sawd10 wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

Omg hi yeah Im trying to get some good ones of the market with the bests stats so they will be good at competitions, also I might be getting fillys but I need to get the Stallions first as I have to get them all trained :lol:
What will you be doing with yours
Yeah I would love to see some of yours :D
Cool! Maybe we can help eachother out sometimes. :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/122617 Just check my side. All the foals oare out of place, most are in awaiting training barns 1 and 2, holding, and competition horses. But some are in the other 3 barns. XD
I have a lot. Some are being trained right now.
wow you have loads I have about 10 including 2 what have gone for training :D
helping each other out sound good :D
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

phenix1993 wrote:
hi I saw you had a Clydesdale colt up for sale and I really liked his Sires colour if its possible I would really like a colt that colour , I understand if you cant but let me know if you can
thanks
:)
phenix1993
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by phenix1993 »

Hi if he was the spotted colt he was just purchased. However I just bred the spotted Clydesdale mare and almost ever one of her foals have been spotted. If she has a colt I'd be happy to let you have him. Let me know if you would like any of the other horses too.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 23, 2024 11:41 pm

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 11:41 pm