Community Forum

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Lol yes same here!
How about our new project? I am sorry I can't start it right now or at least a few weeks because I have got exams coming up :( You go ahead and start first and once my exam is finished I will catch up
Well I've already started and I have someone aging the crosses that are needed to create Dutch Warmbloods! Yikes! Good luck on your exams! Sure I'll get started and once you can start I can give you some of my mares to start with!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: How about our new project? I am sorry I can't start it right now or at least a few weeks because I have got exams coming up :( You go ahead and start first and once my exam is finished I will catch up
Well I've already started and I have someone aging the crosses that are needed to create Dutch Warmbloods! Yikes! Good luck on your exams! Sure I'll get started and once you can start I can give you some of my mares to start with!
Oh thank you! and by the way I saw on your farm log about a player claiming to be a trainer. Are you talkin bout me? :?
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Oh thank you! and by the way I saw on your farm log about a player claiming to be a trainer? Is it me? :?
No no of course not!!! It was someone else who made me sooooo mad!!!! They said they would train my horses completely by age four. Then they ping me saying I need to take my horses back.. AND the horses are 11 years old and only halfway trained. Someone else had a problem with them too... they helped themselves to the horses they were training for her and bred them with their own horses!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Oh thank you! and by the way I saw on your farm log about a player claiming to be a trainer? Is it me? :?
No no of course not!!! It was someone else who made me sooooo mad!!!! They said they would train my horses completely by age four. Then they ping me saying I need to take my horses back.. AND the horses are 11 years old and only halfway trained. Someone else had a problem with them too... they helped themselves to the horses they were training for her and bred them with their own horses!
Oooh yeah I had that problem before! I lost 2 of my horses: 1 got sold off and the other one passed away :evil: I was so furious :twisted:
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Oooh yeah I had that problem before! I lost 2 of my horses: 1 got sold off and the other one passed away :evil: I was so furious :twisted:
Whoa that's awful!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: Man lol who can you trust? I'm so glad I have you as my main trainer :D ;)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Oooh yeah I had that problem before! I lost 2 of my horses: 1 got sold off and the other one passed away :evil: I was so furious :twisted:
Whoa that's awful!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: Man lol who can you trust? I'm so glad I have you as my main trainer :D ;)
haha for one sec I thought you were talkin bout me. Actually we got cheated by the same player. I just realised :x That was what triggers me to train my own horses ;)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
haha for one sec I thought you were talkin bout me. Actually we got cheated by the same player. I just realised :x That was what triggers me to train my own horses ;)
We seriously need to warn other players about this guy. He's probably cheated so many others already! I want to but I get my turns so slow and besides I can't be on 24/7 training... but I try!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Oooh yeah I had that problem before! I lost 2 of my horses: 1 got sold off and the other one passed away :evil: I was so furious :twisted:
2 more turns and your filly shall be done. I will put her up for offers first and offer for her now so when I am done I will just accept it and she won't be hanging around my account for too long. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1048801
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: haha for one sec I thought you were talkin bout me. Actually we got cheated by the same player. I just realised :x That was what triggers me to train my own horses ;)
We seriously need to warn other players about this guy. He's probably cheated so many others already! I want to but I get my turns so slow and besides I can't be on 24/7 training... but I try!
Ya that is where premium accounts are useful! but unfortunately it takes ages to save up enough :( :lol:
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
2 more turns and your filly shall be done. I will put her up for offers first and offer for her now so when I am done I will just accept it and she won't be hanging around my account for too long. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1048801
Ok I offered! Thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:43 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:43 pm