Community Forum

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Ok that's fine! :)
I am so so sorry! :(
It's ok, believe me I understand!! :) I'll just keep my horses happy on my holding account until you're ready ;)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: I am so so sorry! :(
It's ok, believe me I understand!! :) I'll just keep my horses happy on my holding account until you're ready ;)
Thanks for understanding! :) :D I needa get all of them here http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=10314 trained :(
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Thanks for understanding! :) :D I needa get all of them here http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=10314 trained :(
Whew you've got your hands full! Good luck partner!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Thanks for understanding! :) :D I needa get all of them here http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=10314 trained :(
Whew you've got your hands full! Good luck partner!
Hahaha thanks! :lol:
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

B2B Ranch wrote:Hello, I was just wondering, why are you not accepting my offers for your two Dutch Warmblood mares? I would think 2 million apiece is quite enough.
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: haha for one sec I thought you were talkin bout me. Actually we got cheated by the same player. I just realised :x That was what triggers me to train my own horses ;)
We seriously need to warn other players about this guy. He's probably cheated so many others already! I want to but I get my turns so slow and besides I can't be on 24/7 training... but I try!
Umm.. OK I don't want to sound rude, but I don't think you should talk about someone like that unless you know what's going on in their life. The trainer that you said cheated you might be having his exams at school, or he might have just got a new puppy that he's trying to watch. The point is I don't think that he meant to cheat you guys. I'm sorry about your horses :( I'll pay you back whatever they were worth. Again I'm sorry if I sound rude, I'm just a defending my partner.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:You just asked for one kind :P
that partner just got Groningen, but the other partner just came online and posted it for you.
Oh I did? Oops. Well it's ok, I found a 5* Dutch Warmblood rated Getherlander stallion I bred with both Groningen mares! But I'm happy to have that Getherlander mare as well! Thank you so much :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/896888 for sale, for your side project
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Oh I did? Oops. Well it's ok, I found a 5* Dutch Warmblood rated Getherlander stallion I bred with both Groningen mares! But I'm happy to have that Getherlander mare as well! Thank you so much :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/896888 for sale, for your side project
Thanks! Offered ;)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

jl1106 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
We seriously need to warn other players about this guy. He's probably cheated so many others already! I want to but I get my turns so slow and besides I can't be on 24/7 training... but I try!
Umm.. OK I don't want to sound rude, but I don't think you should talk about someone like that unless you know what's going on in their life. The trainer that you said cheated you might be having his exams at school, or he might have just got a new puppy that he's trying to watch. The point is I don't think that he meant to cheat you guys. I'm sorry about your horses :( I'll pay you back whatever they were worth. Again I'm sorry if I sound rude, I'm just a defending my partner.
I don't think you sound rude, and I think that's nice of you to defend your partner. It's not just my partner and I having problems with this trainer, it's other people too. If the trainer has exams or something, maybe he shouldn't train until he has more free time. Just a suggestion, and I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do. I'm just saying, it can be frustrating to have a horse you were excited about get unnecessarily aged and not even completely trained when the trainer told you specifically he'd have the horse done by age 4.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:
jl1106 wrote: Umm.. OK I don't want to sound rude, but I don't think you should talk about someone like that unless you know what's going on in their life. The trainer that you said cheated you might be having his exams at school, or he might have just got a new puppy that he's trying to watch. The point is I don't think that he meant to cheat you guys. I'm sorry about your horses :( I'll pay you back whatever they were worth. Again I'm sorry if I sound rude, I'm just a defending my partner.
I don't think you sound rude, and I think that's nice of you to defend your partner. It's not just my partner and I having problems with this trainer, it's other people too. If the trainer has exams or something, maybe he shouldn't train until he has more free time. Just a suggestion, and I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do. I'm just saying, it can be frustrating to have a horse you were excited about get unnecessarily aged and not even completely trained when the trainer told you specifically he'd have the horse done by age 4.
Sorry i bud in, i just seen this post and i wanted to reply.
I also have a bad experience with appaloosafarm as a trainer. When i see someone being online every day and chatting with her partner, while at the same time i see my horse age without getting trained, it doesnt give me the feeling someone takes training horses serious. But it happens...

What is worse is that when i try to get contact with a trainer and i totally get ignored while at the same time i see her chatting with her partner.
But my new Trainer CLAIRE, does a great job.. so it worked out for me 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:55 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:55 pm