Community Forum

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by meganamber »

vallers wrote:hey!
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Ugh! I've gotten two grade horses so far! What is up with this? :oops: I've followed the recipe and on each side I have a 4* or 5* Dutch Warmblood! Am I doing something wrong?!
Yes, its quite difficult to get a Dutch Warmblood.. you will get a lot of grade horses, BUT when you finally get a Dutch Warmblood you feel al excited and stuff 8-)
I GOT A 4* DUTCH WARMBLOOD FILLY!!!!! Yay!!!! *I need a celebrating or clapping smilie*
So... you or your partners wouldn't happen to have some nice Dutch Warmblood studs do you? I was looking through the Dutch Warmbloods up for stud and none of them have a GP of over 40k that I could find! I don't need the studs right now since my filly was just born, just asking for the future ;)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: I can take 1 right now! Just link him/her here :)
Awesome! Thanks! :D

I love this guy cause he has like a metallic sheen to his coat!
All right I offered :)
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Awesome! Thanks! :D

I love this guy cause he has like a metallic sheen to his coat!
All right I offered :)
:oops: Is it all right if I change horses?

I reallyyyy need this guy trained and besides I started on Rebel myself, hope you don't mind?
jl1106
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

Claire_2 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
Sorry i bud in, i just seen this post and i wanted to reply.
I also have a bad experience with appaloosafarm as a trainer. When i see someone being online every day and chatting with her partner, while at the same time i see my horse age without getting trained, it doesnt give me the feeling someone takes training horses serious. But it happens...

What is worse is that when i try to get contact with a trainer and i totally get ignored while at the same time i see her chatting with her partner.
But my new Trainer CLAIRE, does a great job.. so it worked out for me 8-)
I had the exact same problem. I am not trying to sound rude at all, but it's actually really frustrating as what meganamber had said.
And thanks for the compliment 8arbarossa :) :oops: I feel flattered :P
You guys are totally right :D , when appaloosafarm trained my horse the horse was barely trained and very old. So that was a bit frustrating, but appaloosafarm has been working on his training skills and does much better now, but I totally get what you guys are saying! appaloosafarm is a great partner but he's not my trainer, Claire is :) ! Claire you totally the best trainer I've ever used, and I've tried quite a few ;)
Anyways I hope there are no hard feelings about this :oops: .
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: All right I offered :)

I reallyyyy need this guy trained and besides I started on Rebel myself, hope you don't mind?
Sure no prob. I offered :)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

jl1106 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: I had the exact same problem. I am not trying to sound rude at all, but it's actually really frustrating as what meganamber had said.
And thanks for the compliment 8arbarossa :) :oops: I feel flattered :P
You guys are totally right :D , when appaloosafarm trained my horse the horse was barely trained and very old. So that was a bit frustrating, but appaloosafarm has been working on his training skills and does much better now, but I totally get what you guys are saying! appaloosafarm is a great partner but he's not my trainer, Claire is :) ! Claire you totally the best trainer I've ever used, and I've tried quite a few ;)
Nah I believe in giving others a chance :) its great that you are willing to work with Apaloosafarm. And thanks for the compliment of me being the best trainer :P
jl1106
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

Claire_2 wrote:
jl1106 wrote: You guys are totally right :D , when appaloosafarm trained my horse the horse was barely trained and very old. So that was a bit frustrating, but appaloosafarm has been working on his training skills and does much better now, but I totally get what you guys are saying! appaloosafarm is a great partner but he's not my trainer, Claire is :) ! Claire you totally the best trainer I've ever used, and I've tried quite a few ;)
Nah I believe in giving others a chance :) its great that you are willing to work with Apaloosafarm. And thanks for the compliment of me being the best trainer :P
Well you are the best!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

jl1106 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Nah I believe in giving others a chance :) its great that you are willing to work with Apaloosafarm. And thanks for the compliment of me being the best trainer :P
Well you are the best!
haha thanks! i offered on the horse you wanted trained just so you know ;)
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:

Sure no prob. I offered :)
Accepted! So, how's the Dutch Warmbloods coming along? Do you think we should create a new farm log for our Dutch Warmblood project? What should we call it?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 21, 2024 4:20 pm

It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:20 pm