Community Forum

Filly/Mare Beauty Contest ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Filly/Mare Beauty Contest

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Here is my entry
I love her unique colouring and long legs.
Neige Élevée of <CS>
Congratulations! You won first place! Please ping me when you are on so I can put up Prince George!! :) I absolutely LOVED your entry. She was perfect. Her coloring and the shine of her coat was just wow. I love her muscling and conformation as well. The only thing I don't prefer myself is the pink around her eyes, but that is just me. She is perfect, congratulations!
Thank you, glad that you like her. She's now up for offers if you're interested. Put Prince George up anytime you want, I'm almost always online ;)
<CS> Racers
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

meganamber2 wrote:
lol congratulations! It would be great if you could link the horse ;)
Here she is 2nd Place Prize
MoonTurkmenes
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MoonTurkmenes »

meganamber2 wrote:
MoonTurkmenes wrote:
OMG I GOT THIRD PLACE NO WAY THANKS SO MUCH!! I'll put up an adoption center Arab, and... she's up!
lol congratulations!! It would be great if you could link the horse ;)
Ok here : http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1086666
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Yay!!! :D And now that you know my personal preferences, you'll probably win! :D :D
Hahaha :lol: ehat is the next competition about?
Yep! :D It's called Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2! It's basically the same as this one ;) But the next one I'm going to do different I think! I want to hear everyone's suggestions!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Congratulations! You won first place! Please ping me when you are on so I can put up Prince George!! :) I absolutely LOVED your entry. She was perfect. Her coloring and the shine of her coat was just wow. I love her muscling and conformation as well. The only thing I don't prefer myself is the pink around her eyes, but that is just me. She is perfect, congratulations!
Thank you, glad that you like her. She's now up for offers if you're interested. Put Prince George up anytime you want, I'm almost always online ;)
Wow she is?! I'd LOVE her! how much would you like? I'm putting Prince George up now ;)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Hahaha :lol: ehat is the next competition about?
Yep! :D It's called Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2! It's basically the same as this one ;) But the next one I'm going to do different I think! I want to hear everyone's suggestions!
I feel like you should include stallions as well :) Just a suggestion for you. and increase the age limit ;)
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote: Wow she is?! I'd LOVE her! how much would you like? I'm putting Prince George up now ;)
You would. :lol:
I would like her foal to be born first, as for the pricing, what do you think is fair? ;)
Am gonna go get Prince now.
<CS> Racers
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
I feel like you should include stallions as well :) Just a suggestion for you. and increase the age limit ;)
Okay, thanks for the suggestions! I'm definitely increasing the age limit for the next one, I've had several players complain about that ;) And I have an idea about having a "couple" contest. So a mare and a stallion. Whichever "couple" I like the best wins. You like it?
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: Wow she is?! I'd LOVE her! how much would you like? I'm putting Prince George up now ;)
You would. :lol:
I would like her foal to be born first, as for the pricing, what do you think is fair? ;)
Am gonna go get Prince now.
:lol: :lol:
Ok I understand! I would definitely pay you at least a million! She's so lovely :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote: :lol: :lol:
Ok I understand! I would definitely pay you at least a million! She's so lovely :D
If you wish, I have no objections :lol:
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:13 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:13 pm