Community Forum

Some Help Please..?

Neelia
Visit My Farm

Re: Some Help Please..?

Post by Neelia »

also new to game and doing fine was lucky to buy a filly with a ancestry. thanks to the breeder who ever you were......one question, why do horses pass on.....she was only 20 and working.....would like to know the reason...when is training a waste of time if you cant complete it and the horse dies on you. thanks for you help.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Neelia wrote:also new to game and doing fine was lucky to buy a filly with a ancestry. thanks to the breeder who ever you were......one question, why do horses pass on.....she was only 20 and working.....would like to know the reason...when is training a waste of time if you cant complete it and the horse dies on you. thanks for you help.
This game works much the same way 'reality' works.
Horses eventually die (pass on to greener pastures). Once a horse ages over 20 years, they can no longer compete, so training a horse that's 17 years or older is pretty useless. In my opinion, training a horse over 12 is pretty useless, unless you choose to do so to take a picture with all the muscles (to see your horse in 'fit-mode').
Any horse that hits age 17 has a progressively increasing chance to die every time you take a turn. Keeping mares pregnant negates this possibility but only during the time they remain pregnant. On the day they give birth, they can also die.
As long as you train the horse intelligently, even newbie's can get training done in a little over 6 years, so as long as you start the horse early (we can begin training on the day they're born), you'll still have 'years' to compete after full training is accomplished.
Neelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Neelia »

thank you so much. I never trained the newborn and waited too long with the others. Tend to treat them like they for real. lol.
Aussiebrumby
Visit My Farm

Post by Aussiebrumby »

For anyone having issues with Google Chrome. I opened up an incognito window and ran the game from there. Haven't had any issues since.
cvaillancourt
Visit My Farm

Post by cvaillancourt »

How can i expand my pasture so i can have more horses and not have to sell them
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

cvaillancourt wrote:How can i expand my pasture so i can have more horses and not have to sell them
unfortunally you can't expand pastures. You have to buy an additional one in the market under 'farm building'. And at a later point you have to expand your farm for more pastures or barns to fit in, that you can do under 'my farm' and the 'edit my farm' tab. I hope that helps you :)
cvaillancourt
Visit My Farm

Post by cvaillancourt »

thanks i found out i could do it in player skills
Damian
Visit My Farm

Post by Damian »

I'm new too
JosieAnn
Visit My Farm

Post by JosieAnn »

I can't find local shows as I did the day I started here, the comps I see are costy and days away? The horse and I are new I am trying to get him up so he can stand in a real comp. Can someone please tell me how to find the local shows so we can get a start? Thank you :)
JosieAnn
Visit My Farm

Post by JosieAnn »

The locals have been found was on the bar, thank you :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:30 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:30 pm