Community Forum

Searching for racers

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Searching for racers

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Bombproof is best for Log-Pullers...
Ok well that is very helpful to know. Once again thanks so much :).
No problem, feel free to ask if you have anymore questions.
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: No problem, feel free to ask if you have anymore questions.
I definitely will now that I know that there is someone to answer them for me. I'm sure more will Pop up as I continue playing. ;)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: No problem, feel free to ask if you have anymore questions.
Ok so I just had this foal and I know there are things to be taken up a couple notches with him, but not being able to see my horses confirm numbers kind of gives me a blind side. So I was wondering if you could give me any additional advice on what I need to work on more/ who I should be breeding to to push me up further.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1134415
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: Ok so I just had this foal and I know there are things to be taken up a couple notches with him, but not being able to see my horses confirm numbers kind of gives me a blind side. So I was wondering if you could give me any additional advice on what I need to work on more/ who I should be breeding to to push me up further.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1134415
You are breeding racehorses, right?
For racehorses, in general the most important stat is speed. And usually, horses with six golds don't possess high speed.
Here's your horse's conformation
Speed 44
Strength 18
Stamina 42
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 39
Movement 48
Agility 34
Tempo 35
To start with, you could breed your mares to the famous, previous RH or current RHs. Personally, I mostly used EVI horses in the past. Currently, I'm using my own private studs and RHs. You could
You could use EVI The Monarch, SF Horses, or jodie1029's. I recommend jodie1029's horses as they are cheap and of great quality.
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: You are breeding racehorses, right?
For racehorses, in general the most important stat is speed. And usually, horses with six golds don't possess high speed.
Here's your horse's conformation
Speed 44
Strength 18
Stamina 42
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 39
Movement 48
Agility 34
Tempo 35
Yes, I am breeding race horses along side my log pullers. I knew that there had to be something with 6 golds that was not quite right. So when I saw that my horse had foaled a 6 gold it was very interesting. I definitely will start using more EVI and Jodie's horses. Thanks for telling me this before I stated just striving for gold. ;)
Last edited by Toadally on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: Yes, I am breeding race horses along side my log pullers. I knew that there had to be something with 6 golds that was not quite right. So when I saw that my horse had foaled a 6 gold it was very interesting. I definitely will start using more EVI and Jodie's horses. Thanks for telling me this before I stated just striving for gold. ;)
No problem. Just speaking from experience.
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: No problem. Just speaking from experience.
Ok, so I was just thinking about this, you said that for loggers bombproof is the best. So if that's not the best for racers how would I change my racers if they are born with bombproof usually, now knowing that bombproof can not usually be changed. I'm also thinking about writing a new post on horses for sale and changing my wording and what I'm looking for, I would of course keep this post for when I ask questions, or just need advice from more of a pro. :)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: No problem. Just speaking from experience.
Ok, so I was just thinking about this, you said that for loggers bombproof is the best. So if that's not the best for racers how would I change my racers if they are born with bombproof usually, now knowing that bombproof can not usually be changed. I'm also thinking about writing a new post on horses for sale and changing my wording and what I'm looking for, I would of course keep this post for when I ask questions, or just need advice from more of a pro. :)
For racers, Spirited to High Strung is the best, you can read my suggestions in my comment and suggestions forum. Bitapetrone commented and has an excellent point.
Last edited by Tisha on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
<CS> Racers
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Spirited to High Strung is the best, you can read my suggestions in my comment and suggestions forum. Bitapetrone commented and has an excellent point.
Yes, I do understand a lot of what was being said there. Even though I've never owned a horse I have been around them and they are for sure not born bombproof. I did see quite a point in what Bitapetrone had said, especially about there being almost to many bombproof horses now. I hope to work better temperaments but it's going to be quite a task. Hopefully I can get even more understanding and keep learning as I play and even possibly learn something that has not been said yet. Just have to get some More temperaments in my lines. :lol:
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote: Yes, I do understand a lot of what was being said there. Even though I've never owned a horse I have been around them and they are for sure not born bombproof. I did see quite a point in what Bitapetrone had said, especially about there being almost to many bombproof horses now. I hope to work better temperaments but it's going to be quite a task. Hopefully I can get even more understanding and keep learning as I play and even possibly learn something that has not been said yet. Just have to get some More temperaments in my lines. :lol:
What I said. :lol:
I wish you all the best!
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 10:21 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:21 am