Community Forum

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Jumping Jellybean lollll I love that name!
Same, but usually I just put the parents' names together and voila! I have a ready-made name.
For example,
Speed of Light + Crimson Roses = Crimson Light
I'm really lazy :lol:
I keep getting lazy and just not naming horses that I'm not training, I guess I should name them someday but there are just so many now :lol:. I usually just press random and pick the best name i find. You picked good names off of your contest to they were really creative at least most of them were, except maybe mine :lol:. I just went around putting words together that sounded somewhat good :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Jumping Jellybean lollll I love that name!
Same, but usually I just put the parents' names together and voila! I have a ready-made name.
For example,
Speed of Light + Crimson Roses = Crimson Light
I'm really lazy :lol:
I keep getting lazy and just not naming horses that I'm not training, I guess I should name them someday but there are just so many now :lol:. I usually just press random and pick the best name i find. You picked good names off of your contest to they were really creative at least most of them were, except maybe mine :lol:. I just went around putting words together that sounded somewhat good :lol:.
No your names were great! You were very close! But ya know, I mean I'm paying you and studding my stallies for free anyway, so it wouldn't have made too much of a difference if you got 40k or not, know what I mean? And if you need money, you've trained so many of my horses that you can always just ask!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: No your names were great! You were very close! But ya know, I mean I'm paying you and studding my stallies for free anyway, so it wouldn't have made too much of a difference if you got 40k or not, know what I mean? And if you need money, you've trained so many of my horses that you can always just ask!
Yeah, I do like watching how new players spend the money they get and what they buy. Yeah, I don't really need to be paid that much, besides new players need that money. I did see a couple of other good names on there to, it must have been tough deciding who was going to place and win :lol:. My mares are still not popping some days I think they just want to watch me suffer waiting :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No your names were great! You were very close! But ya know, I mean I'm paying you and studding my stallies for free anyway, so it wouldn't have made too much of a difference if you got 40k or not, know what I mean? And if you need money, you've trained so many of my horses that you can always just ask!
Yeah, I do like watching how new players spend the money they get and what they buy. Yeah, I don't really need to be paid that much, besides new players need that money. I did see a couple of other good names on there to, it must have been tough deciding who was going to place and win :lol:. My mares are still not popping some days I think they just want to watch me suffer waiting :lol:.
Lol same
Edit: Well they enjoy seeing me suffer even after birth cause I rehomed all the foals- all under 60 speed :x :x :x
Newbies, sure they need the money, but they just spend it on useless horses! And then they come asking for even more. Now I don't mind giving away like 30k now and then, but I've had people come ask me "Dude give me 30 million." And I'm like, "Uhh why? I don't know you, and I kinda don't give away money just like that"
And then they get angry. As if the money were really theirs. Pfft.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Also these guys can be trained :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1206086
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1214522
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1207276
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote:[
Lol same
Edit: Well they enjoy seeing me suffer even after birth cause I rehomed all the foals- all under 60 speed :x :x :x
Newbies, sure they need the money, but they just spend it on useless horses! And then they come asking for even more. Now I don't mind giving away like 30k now and then, but I've had people come ask me "Dude give me 30 million." And I'm like, "Uhh why? I don't know you, and I kinda don't give away money just like that"
Yeah, I have seen some like that, but it always make me wonder" why do they need 30 mil when I don't even have that much". I mean it's kind of funny what they think they have to have when the truth is they just need to get some better horses then they will make money :lol:. I also find it funny when they think you will just hand them over 30 mil just like that when they don't even know that person :lol:. I can train about two horses at one time and I can just hold the one I'm training now since she's not overly important to what I'm doing ;).
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:[
Lol same
Yeah, I have seen some like that, but it always make me wonder" why do they need 30 mil when I don't even have that much". I mean it's kind of funny what they think they have to have when the truth is they just need to get some better horses then they will make money :lol:. I also find it funny when they think you will just hand them over 30 mil just like that when they don't even know that person :lol:. I can train about two horses at one time and I can just hold the one I'm training now since she's not overly important to what I'm doing ;).
Naw, I'll hold the last one.
Yeah it's funny at first, then it gets annoying
Like really annoying
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Naw, I'll hold the last one.
Like really annoying
I could think it would get annoyed especially being asked over and over again. Some people just don't get hints at some points that's what can make it annoying :?.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Naw, I'll hold the last one.
Like really annoying
I could think it would get annoyed especially being asked over and over again. Some people just don't get hints at some points that's what can make it annoying :?.
True, true. There was this one person who would not stop spamming chat for hours asking us to buy their horse for 3mil.
It was a 29k HGP AC NAB.
Enough said :lol:
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: True, true. There was this one person who would not stop spamming chat for hours asking us to buy their horse for 3mil.
It was a 29k HGP AC NAB.
Enough said :lol:
That sounds horrible :lol: I'm not sure how I would have dealt with that but wow 3 mil for that :lol: my racers now aren't even worth that much :lol:.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 1:34 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:34 pm