Community Forum

Storm Eventing, Holding & Leasing

Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Storm Eventing, Holding & Leasing

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Poseikip wrote:ping
Your horse, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1200926 , is now a Master Champion in Pole Bending, has points in many other comps and is a champion in 2 other things. Her earnings are around 500k.
I will keep 100k, and put up a rehome-able horse so that I can give you her earnings.
Thank you for choosing Storm Eventing for your horse, and recommend this to other players if you found it helpful :)
I would also appreciate feedback and suggestions.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Okay, great!
He's a looker :D
If he has finished his training, I am able to take him. Just list the disciplines you'd like him to be evented in, otherwise I will do trial and error- test out many different disciplines.
However, if another player has a horse ready before you and you don't reply within 1 week, you will remain on the waiting list and they'll take the spot. 1 week is a lot, I think I can take him :)
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
If he has finished his training, I am able to take him. Just list the disciplines you'd like him to be evented in, otherwise I will do trial and error- test out many different disciplines.
However, if another player has a horse ready before you and you don't reply within 1 week, you will remain on the waiting list and they'll take the spot. 1 week is a lot, I think I can take him :)
He’s trained enough as long as you keep him within the racing spectrum.i only want him doing racing and endurance rn.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: If he has finished his training, I am able to take him. Just list the disciplines you'd like him to be evented in, otherwise I will do trial and error- test out many different disciplines.
He’s trained enough as long as you keep him within the racing spectrum.i only want him doing racing and endurance rn.
Okay!
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Re: Storm Eventing, Holding & Leasing CLOSED

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Stormchase Stables wrote:Storm Stables & Eventing is now offering 3 different services to the public:
Eventing
Are you going to take a break? Do you still want your horse to be a champion? Do you have no time to earn titles? Don't have enough money to enter the big competitions with big rewards?
Storm Eventing will take over for you, from 1 day to 1 month! Supreme Master Grand Champion and World Records cannot be guaranteed, but all other titles are IF HORSE IS TRAINED! If it isn't, then I can get it to Grand Champion + at most.
SLOTS:
1. CLOSED
2. Jasmine_Hanley http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1173841 x2
WAITING LIST:
1. Jasmine_Hanley http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1222002
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
WAITING FOR PICKUP:
RULES:
- It's free to enter!
- At the end of the selected time period, you shall get 2/3 of all winnings from your horse and we will keep the remaining 1/3 as payment.
- When the slots are closed, DON'T ask to enter your horse
- Will be closed during weekends and special days (such as Christmas or family members' birthdays)

Holding
We can keep up to 5 horses for up to 1 year in our frozen account, no turns taken!
SLOTS:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Closed
5. Closed
RULES:
- 1k per month
- Will be closed during weekends and special days (such as Christmas or family members' birthdays)
- If you don't pick up your horse after 1 month over the selected time period, it will be sold/rehomed.

Leasing
Need a money-maker/grinder for Local Shows? Storm Eventing can lend some! For up to 1 week you may borrow one of the fully trained horses below. Every 2 months a new horse will be added and another will be taken off the list.
HORSES/SLOTS:
1. FREE *SS* Toad's Tempest

A fully trained 63 speed colt!
2. FREE SL* Gentleman

One of sandyleigh79's beautiful horses, Gentleman is a fully trained 59 speed stallion.
3. FREE Carousel

A horse we bought from Weaving/Knitting, a fine Thoroughbred stallion with a GrandChampion title.
4. FREE *SS* Olympus Forges

One of our own, a 61 speed stallion with two Champion titles.
RULES:
- 1k per day
- Horse should not age more than 2 years
- If the horse ages over the limit, you have to pay an extra 2k.
- If the horse dies, you will have to pay the price that we bought/had it trained for.
- Do not steal the horse
- 1 horse per player
- Keep all the money you got :)

How to reserve a slot/get a horse- essential things you need to tell me
1. Service needed
2. Player picking/dropping horse off/up
3. Time period
4a. Which horse do you want? (Leasing only)
4b. Which horse should I pick up? (Eventing and Holding)
5. Price
Id like to enter my two fully trained mares. ill be picking them both up. Im not fussy on what they enter in nor do i mind the titles they get. Id like to enter my two mares for two weeks

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1142309

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1126841
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Storm Eventing, Holding & Leasing CLOSED

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:Storm Stables & Eventing is now offering 3 different services to the public:
Eventing
Are you going to take a break? Do you still want your horse to be a champion? Do you have no time to earn titles? Don't have enough money to enter the big competitions with big rewards?
Storm Eventing will take over for you, from 1 day to 1 month! Supreme Master Grand Champion and World Records cannot be guaranteed, but all other titles are IF HORSE IS TRAINED! If it isn't, then I can get it to Grand Champion + at most.
SLOTS:
1. CLOSED
2. Jasmine_Hanley http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1173841 x2
WAITING LIST:
1. Jasmine_Hanley http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1222002
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
WAITING FOR PICKUP:
RULES:
- It's free to enter!
- At the end of the selected time period, you shall get 2/3 of all winnings from your horse and we will keep the remaining 1/3 as payment.

Holding
We can keep up to 5 horses for up to 1 year in our frozen account, no turns taken!
SLOTS:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Closed
5. Closed
RULES:
- 1k per month
- If you don't pick up your horse after 1 month over the selected time period, it will be sold/rehomed.

Leasing
Need a money-maker/grinder for Local Shows? Storm Eventing can lend some! For up to 1 week you may borrow one of the fully trained horses below. Every 2 months a new horse will be added and another will be taken off the list.
HORSES/SLOTS:
1. FREE *SS* Toad's Tempest

A fully trained 63 speed colt!
2. FREE SL* Gentleman

One of sandyleigh79's beautiful horses, Gentleman is a fully trained 59 speed stallion.
3. FREE Carousel

A horse we bought from Weaving/Knitting, a fine Thoroughbred stallion with a GrandChampion title.
4. FREE *SS* Olympus Forges

One of our own, a 61 speed stallion with two Champion titles.
RULES:
- 1k per day
- Horse should not age more than 2 years
- If the horse ages over the limit, you have to pay an extra 2k.
- If the horse dies, you will have to pay the price that we bought/had it trained for.
- Do not steal the horse
- 1 horse per player
- Keep all the money you got :)

How to reserve a slot/get a horse- essential things you need to tell me
1. Service needed
2. Player picking/dropping horse off/up
3. Time period
4a. Which horse do you want? (Leasing only)
4b. Which horse should I pick up? (Eventing and Holding)
5. Price
Id like to enter my two fully trained mares. ill be picking them both up. Im not fussy on what they enter in nor do i mind the titles they get. Id like to enter my two mares for two weeks

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1142309

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1126841
For what? if you mean Eventing, it's full.
I thought you needed to borrow a fully trained horse for Local Shows and comps, check out Leasing.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: If he has finished his training, I am able to take him. Just list the disciplines you'd like him to be evented in, otherwise I will do trial and error- test out many different disciplines.
I am so, so, so sorry!
Turns were being taken on this account withoout me being online, I suspect a bug, so I moved him to my Side but totally forgot! I will give you 1 million in payment. He is only a champion.
If you want more money for him, I will be happy to pay you back.
Again, I am terribly sorry about this mishap.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
I am so, so, so sorry!
Turns were being taken on this account withoout me being online, I suspect a bug, so I moved him to my Side but totally forgot! I will give you 1 million in payment. He is only a champion.
It’s okay. Can I take both of my horses back today?
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I am so, so, so sorry!
Sure they're both up!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Sure they're both up!
Ok thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 1:04 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:04 am