Community Forum

ᗩᖇᑕᕼᗩᑎGEᒪ ᗩᑕᖇEᔕ

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: tbd

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Lol me neither. In the game I’m kinda stuck lol. I started a bunch of new breeds and am training a bunch of horses it’s very chaotic.
Yeah...
I don't even know I have certain horses anymore and can't keep track of which mares are pregnant and who's trained and who's not and which ones I want to be trained, etc... Yes, very chaotic...
Ya lol. Sense I just started like three new breeds it gets a little confusing and I accidentally breed the wrong horses... it’s just bad. When I first started I tried to breed like seven breeds at once and it was a total disaster lol.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Yeah...
I don't even know I have certain horses anymore and can't keep track of which mares are pregnant and who's trained and who's not and which ones I want to be trained, etc... Yes, very chaotic...
Ya lol. Sense I just started like three new breeds it gets a little confusing and I accidentally breed the wrong horses... it’s just bad. When I first started I tried to breed like seven breeds at once and it was a total disaster lol.
wow lol!!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
wow lol!!
I know it was not a good idea. Now I’m doing like 4 projects/ breeds lol.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: wow lol!!
Yeahh, I'm on 2 or 3 and then I get distracted so I've done, like, nothing XD!!
Gtg... I can probs be on later, though!! Thanks for putting up with my never-ending questions!!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Yeahh, I'm on 2 or 3 and then I get distracted so I've done, like, nothing XD!!
Gtg... I can probs be on later, though!! Thanks for putting up with my never-ending questions!!
Ok bye np!
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

I just realized the majority of the people who are going to work on the project are on right now!! This might be a good time to discuss our jobs like breeders or trainers, etc.!!
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:I just realized the majority of the people who are going to work on the project are on right now!! This might be a good time to discuss our jobs like breeders or trainers, etc.!!
i am definitely a breeder i suck at training unless jasmine is willing to train me to be a trainer
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

darklass wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote:I just realized the majority of the people who are going to work on the project are on right now!! This might be a good time to discuss our jobs like breeders or trainers, etc.!!
i am definitely a breeder i suck at training unless jasmine is willing to train me to be a trainer
I can help lol. But it takes a while and it’s really expensive to actually be able to train well. Most my courses are like 7-10 days long and cost like 30k or something like that. I can help train horses though and if you want to be a trainer then that income will help paying for that fee but we should make sure the horses are train worthy of it first and take advice from the upgraded players (like me) who can see the conformation. I just hate training horses and watching them do poorly in shows.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
darklass wrote: i am definitely a breeder i suck at training unless jasmine is willing to train me to be a trainer
I can help lol. But it takes a while and it’s really expensive to actually be able to train well. Most my courses are like 7-10 days long and cost like 30k or something like that. I can help train horses though and if you want to be a trainer then that income will help paying for that fee but we should make sure the horses are train worthy of it first and take advice from the upgraded players (like me) who can see the conformation. I just hate training horses and watching them do poorly in shows.
Yeah... I can be a breeder because I CAN'T train. I've tried and 1: I don't have the patience 2: It's really bad...
So yeah, I can breed them.
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
darklass wrote: i am definitely a breeder i suck at training unless jasmine is willing to train me to be a trainer
I will be a breeder, but some of the very best horses will be shipped off to Panther's farm so that he can help you out with training :D He already agreed, don't think he's seen this post yet though
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 4:12 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:12 am