Community Forum

Looking For A Partner or someone who would like to buy my rare horses!

Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For A Partner or someone who would like to buy my rare horses!

Post by Dressage Queen »

Kamichi Stables wrote:That is a little out of my price range, but if you are interested I would like to become your partner for one of your breeds.
How about toy arabs? I will sell some mares to you who are bred or not and you can work on getting each foal they have smaller and smaller and if I think thay are good enough I will but them back for a good price, train, show, and mabey sell to make a profit... how does that sound to you?
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Okay. I can do that. I am at my max of horses that can be bred at once, but 2 of them will have their foals any turn now.
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Kamichi Stables wrote:Okay. I can do that. I am at my max of horses that can be bred at once, but 2 of them will have their foals any turn now.
Ok just let me know when they have them and I will breed them to the stud...20,000 stud fee and you can go from there but I would like to be kept updated in them
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Ummm. I was hoping that I could hold some of the mares while they are pregnant and watch the babies till they are six months, then you have more room to train and raise them. I also don have a lot of money because I hit a wrong button a few times and it messed up how much I had in the bank.
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Kamichi Stables wrote:Ummm. I was hoping that I could hold some of the mares while they are pregnant and watch the babies till they are six months, then you have more room to train and raise them. I also don have a lot of money because I hit a wrong button a few times and it messed up how much I had in the bank.
That's fine... I will breed them before they go to you since the stud is so expensive and then you can pop the mares and watch the foals until they are 6 months unless I want to train them and in that case they will come to me as a newborn of a month old
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

My mare just gave birth, I think I can take a mare now. If you put her for best offers, I can take her now. Also do I get to name the babies or will you??
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Kamichi Stables wrote:My mare just gave birth, I think I can take a mare now. If you put her for best offers, I can take her now. Also do I get to name the babies or will you??
I prefer to name them but if you have some good names in mind I'm all for it and when I get the foals and mares back I will pay very good so you will have a full bank then
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Awesome!! I am taking a course to insure that I will have plenty of room for horses of yours. I will most likely put a temporary name so I don feel bad for the horse. I won´t change the name of horses you have me hold for you. I can start holding a pregnant horse now if you want. Also when I start holding horses for you, do you want them in a barn or pasture, or does it matter at all. I have both that I can do.
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Kamichi Stables wrote:Awesome!! I am taking a course to insure that I will have plenty of room for horses of yours. I will most likely put a temporary name so I don feel bad for the horse. I won´t change the name of horses you have me hold for you. I can start holding a pregnant horse now if you want. Also when I start holding horses for you, do you want them in a barn or pasture, or does it matter at all. I have both that I can do.
I prefer a pasture for pregnant mares so they maintain a good weigh with a little sweet feed too, and when you have room for two let me know and I will send them your way
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Okay, I prefer them on pasture also. Do you mean 2 pregnant mares or a pregnant mare. I have room for a pregnant mare.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:41 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:41 pm