Community Forum

Trainer for Hire FULL

MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer for Hire FULL

Post by MikiVCat »

CrystalTheWolf wrote:so when do i need to give u my horse or show u him??
If you want me to hold him on my side, I can, I have 10 horses before you, 4 that are almost finished and 4 that I may not do. If you want me to hold him, put him up for offers only and link her, my side M&H Cooperation will offer.
1xxunicornxx1
Visit My Farm

Post by 1xxunicornxx1 »

MikiVCat wrote:Hello all, I am MikiVCat! I am going to start offering training services to the public. I've seen this has been a need in the community so I would like to try and help out other HWO players :D Now I've seen most people ask a lot of the same questions when hiring so let me answer a few, if you any other, ping me! Make sure you quote so I am notified!

How long does it take for you to train?
It takes anywhere from 3-6 years for me to train, depending how far up I train and how many I am currently training.
How much do I ask for payment?
It really depends on the player: if you are brand-new, it will be less than if you've been on for more than 6 months.
Pics, temperaments, weight?
I will try to meet the askings of the player, but these can be tricky. I can do pictures for sure though.
How high do you train?
I can train above 90% in all stats in 3-4 years, but to go up to 98% and 99% will take 4-5 years.
How many horses will you take?
I will take 1 horse at a time at the beginning, this will change so keep checking in.
Vouchers?
Velvetpie16
sandyleigh79
BleedingHrt
Horse you have trained?
http://horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1262307
Training skills copied and pasted?
7.50%Basic Training Bonus
-40.00%Training Intensity Reduction
4.50%Agility Training Bonus
1.50%Balance Training Bonus
1.50%Intelligence Training Bonus
20.00%Stamina Training Bonus
1.50%Strength Training Bonus
(These will continue to be updated!)

Waiting List
1. montana.spurdle01
2. BleedingHrt
3. StormChase
4. Cookie
5. sandy
6. Jardine
7. CrystalWolf
8. OPEN
Thanks and have a great day!
was wondering if you could train up my stallion http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1275829 or http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1279927 or finish training this one http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1139579. take your pic and surprise me :lol: would be really really helpfull :D no need to rush first get done with all the others, good luck by the way :D ive got 5-9K to give you at the moment but im working on it. please ping me if more info is needed
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer for Hire

Post by montana.spurdle01 »

montana.spurdle01 wrote:
MikiVCat wrote: Of course! He might take a little longer than Thursday if that's alright. I've got some others to train also.
Though it reckons your pasutres are full...?
HEY I AM BACK :) Could you put them up and I'll grab them if they are ready thanks!
Diamond C Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond C Ranch »

when you have a spot open let me know will pay 12000 for 2 horses
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Post by montana.spurdle01 »

MikiVCat wrote:
CrystalTheWolf wrote:so when do i need to give u my horse or show u him??
If you want me to hold him on my side, I can, I have 10 horses before you, 4 that are almost finished and 4 that I may not do. If you want me to hold him, put him up for offers only and link her, my side M&H Cooperation will offer.
Hey I was wondering if you were finished with my horses?
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

montana.spurdle01 wrote:
MikiVCat wrote: If you want me to hold him on my side, I can, I have 10 horses before you, 4 that are almost finished and 4 that I may not do. If you want me to hold him, put him up for offers only and link her, my side M&H Cooperation will offer.
Hey I was wondering if you were finished with my horses?
No, not yet, sorry, my chromebook broke and I didn't have anything to work on for a week and there were already people ahead of you :?
Diamond C Ranch
Visit My Farm

when you have a spot ping me need a horse half way trained to 500
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

bobbysockranch wrote:when you have a spot ping me need a horse half way trained to 500
I'm sorry, but training requires me also feeding and you price wouldn't even cover feeding :o
Diamond C Ranch
Visit My Farm

i want the horse to be trained a little over 500 i want pay that much
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

bobbysockranch wrote:i want the horse to be trained a little over 500 i want pay that much
I'm sorry, but I can't quite understand your grammar! So you want the horse trained to 500%, but for what price?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:33 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:33 am