Community Forum

Winter Sage Training *NOT OPEN*

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Winter Sage Training *NOW OPEN*

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:...

How much does it cost to have 1 horse trained?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
He’s trained and up for offers! Sadly, I couldn’t get him to high strung since it’s just not in his genes. Everything else looks good though, so go ahead and offer on him!
Kk I offered.You are such an amazing trainer! :) also is it possible if you do both horses conformation. Thank you so much! I am going to offer an extra 1k :D
Thank you :D. I’ll put the conformations in quick before I accept your offer :).
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

PeacefulOreo wrote:

How much does it cost to have 1 horse trained?
That depends. I start at 25k. You should probably read the first post, and you’ll understand.
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:[Hi
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1930928
Requested Weight: None
Temperament: None
Age trained by: under4
Photos every year please
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Thundering Hooves wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:[Hi
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1930928
Photos every year please
If you put your horse up for offers I’ll start right away! :D.
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Thundering Hooves wrote: Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1930928
Photos every year please
If you put your horse up for offers I’ll start right away! :D.
Should be up!
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EmeraldGreenStables »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
All of the training details ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, so before filling out an application please make sure you understand the regulations and details.

Please read ALL the information below:

Training Slots:

1. MintySugarHorse2
2. open
3.————

Waiting List:

1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open
Application:
Horse link:
Requested Weight: (you will be charged extra)
Temperament: (you will be charged extra)
Age trained by:
Photos: (yes or no)

Any additional services can be requested and I have the right to decline any requests I deem unfit or unfair.

Training Information:
-I take one horse at a time, but if I’m able to then I will squeeze another slot in, but this is not a guarantee and will not always happen.

- Training in game at the quickest is about 3yrs. give or take a few months.

- Training IRL is 2-4 days. Most horses I can get done in 2, but there is a 4-day guarantee.

- I am charging 25k per horse as of now. If you are a new player (6 mo. Or less) than you can request a smaller training fee and I can deny that request if I feel it is unfair.

Other Services:
- weight moderation/ change will be an extra $500
- tempermant change will now be an extra $1,000
- pictures: 1/year= free ; 2 or more/year= $100

* weight & tempermant changes will take an extra 3-4 months added onto the training time. -Not every horses temperament can be changed. If your horses temperament has not changed, you must still pay the fee.

Requirements
* Your horse must have at least one gold, OR there must be less than 100 horses of that breed.
* You must pick your horse up within 5 days of your horse finishing training, if you do not the horse will be sold or rehomed.
* You have to treat me with respect. If you are rude to me or have an attitude I will ignore you and you will not have the right to get your horse trained by me.
* Please do not quote this page. Just fill out an application and I will see it. I will check this page frequently. [/b]

Other Information
* If you post when I am not ready, closed, or have already told you no, you will be ignored. If you post when this page is closed I will not train your horses first when I reopen, you will be required to post again so that everyone has a fair shot.

****** Under NO circumstances will I train a horse that YOU as the client have already promised to train for somebody else. This situation is not fair for anybody, and is a continuous confusing cycle.

Pickup/Drop Off
This is how I’d like this system to go since sometimes other people buy horses that are trying to be transferred to a trainer.

1. Send a link of your horse in the application (above) and have the horse listed for private sale “offers only”

2. I will then offer $1 if I am willing to train your horse and I contact you first.

* Pickup will be the same but from my side and you will need to offer the full, correct training fee.

Examples:
example one

example two

example three
Hello am new to the whole public training thing but I am interested in the 25k offer no extra fee, I am currently trying to get this horse to be a saddleseat champ and have contacted a few trainers and only one responded so figured I would contact you, could you train this horse? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1931528
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
All of the training details ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, so before filling out an application please make sure you understand the regulations and details.

Please read ALL the information below:

Training Slots:

1. MintySugarHorse2
2. open
3.————

Waiting List:

1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open
Application:
Horse link:
Requested Weight: (you will be charged extra)
Temperament: (you will be charged extra)
Age trained by:
Photos: (yes or no)

Any additional services can be requested and I have the right to decline any requests I deem unfit or unfair.

Training Information:
-I take one horse at a time, but if I’m able to then I will squeeze another slot in, but this is not a guarantee and will not always happen.

- Training in game at the quickest is about 3yrs. give or take a few months.

- Training IRL is 2-4 days. Most horses I can get done in 2, but there is a 4-day guarantee.

- I am charging 25k per horse as of now. If you are a new player (6 mo. Or less) than you can request a smaller training fee and I can deny that request if I feel it is unfair.

Other Services:
- weight moderation/ change will be an extra $500
- tempermant change will now be an extra $1,000
- pictures: 1/year= free ; 2 or more/year= $100

* weight & tempermant changes will take an extra 3-4 months added onto the training time. -Not every horses temperament can be changed. If your horses temperament has not changed, you must still pay the fee.

Requirements
* Your horse must have at least one gold, OR there must be less than 100 horses of that breed.
* You must pick your horse up within 5 days of your horse finishing training, if you do not the horse will be sold or rehomed.
* You have to treat me with respect. If you are rude to me or have an attitude I will ignore you and you will not have the right to get your horse trained by me.
* Please do not quote this page. Just fill out an application and I will see it. I will check this page frequently. [/b]

Other Information
* If you post when I am not ready, closed, or have already told you no, you will be ignored. If you post when this page is closed I will not train your horses first when I reopen, you will be required to post again so that everyone has a fair shot.

****** Under NO circumstances will I train a horse that YOU as the client have already promised to train for somebody else. This situation is not fair for anybody, and is a continuous confusing cycle.

Pickup/Drop Off
This is how I’d like this system to go since sometimes other people buy horses that are trying to be transferred to a trainer.

1. Send a link of your horse in the application (above) and have the horse listed for private sale “offers only”

2. I will then offer $1 if I am willing to train your horse and I contact you first.

* Pickup will be the same but from my side and you will need to offer the full, correct training fee.

Examples:
example one

example two

example three
Hello am new to the whole public training thing but I am interested in the 25k offer no extra fee, I am currently trying to get this horse to be a saddleseat champ and have contacted a few trainers and only one responded so figured I would contact you, could you train this horse? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1931528
I could, but I wouldn’t be able to start until later today, early morning tomorrow depending on if I get the third horse that I’m supposed to train. If that’s too long of a wait then I’m very sorry but I cannot take horses sooner than a few hours later at least.
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EmeraldGreenStables »

your fine, I found another trainer for that horse but I do have another you can take, I will put her up so when you are ready :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1932045
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
I can, but I won’t be able to take another horse until a little bit later today since my in game days are only so long. If you’d like fill out another application and I’ll offer when I’m ready.
Kk thanks! :)

Application:
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1919214
Requested Weight: no thanks
Temperament: no thanks
Age trained by: 3
Photos: ever year please
Your horse is done training! Please offer :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 11:14 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 11:14 am