Community Forum

Account Number Rule/2 Accounts?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Peanut's Farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Account Number Rule/2 Accounts?

Post by Peanut's Farm »

Tom wrote:Please stick to two accounts if you can. I have made exceptions for people who have maxed out two accounts and wanted another for a totally separate breeding project or similar. Absolutely no cheating by having many accounts and doing shady dealings please.
My friend shares with me will that harm my account ? she has 1 and I have one. and shes under the age of 13 so what will that do?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

People under 13 must have a COPPA compliant account.
Peanut's Farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Peanut's Farm »

Tom wrote:People under 13 must have a COPPA compliant account.
So i'm fine?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Don't let the person under 13 use your account and you are fine.
Paelor
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Paelor »

Can we have two accounts if we need more room? I messed up by buying barns and small pastures. I'm not sure how to rearrange without it taking forever and losing track of horses :shock:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Paelor wrote:Can we have two accounts if we need more room? I messed up by buying barns and small pastures. I'm not sure how to rearrange without it taking forever and losing track of horses :shock:
Each player may have two accounts. You will need a separate email for each account.

I could recommend that you save and purchase some 12-capacity and then start to rearrange using them.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Tom wrote:Please stick to two accounts if you can. I have made exceptions for people who have maxed out two accounts and wanted another for a totally separate breeding project or similar. Absolutely no cheating by having many accounts and doing shady dealings please.
Would having two accounts, each for a separate project, and another account for holding/'freezing' horses be acceptable? I have one account for my racehorses and another for my boerperde (which used to be my holding account) and would like to have a new holding account (which would basically be where I store horses for sale; new player horses and possibly some stallions) but I don't want to break the rules.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Malakai10 wrote:
Would having two accounts, each for a separate project, and another account for holding/'freezing' horses be acceptable? I have one account for my racehorses and another for my boerperde (which used to be my holding account) and would like to have a new holding account (which would basically be where I store horses for sale; new player horses and possibly some stallions) but I don't want to break the rules.
The other link was in my quick links. Your answer is here:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=21779
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:Would having two accounts, each for a separate project, and another account for holding/'freezing' horses be acceptable? I have one account for my racehorses and another for my boerperde (which used to be my holding account) and would like to have a new holding account (which would basically be where I store horses for sale; new player horses and possibly some stallions) but I don't want to break the rules.
Thing is, I absolutely will end up sending money between the accounts. I don't think doing so would count as 'shady dealings' but, well, when something isn't outright stated, it's difficult for me to pick it up. I blame my autism, personally (although I wouldn't want to not be autistic. It does make some things... difficult.)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Malakai10 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Thing is, I absolutely will end up sending money between the accounts. I don't think doing so would count as 'shady dealings' but, well, when something isn't outright stated, it's difficult for me to pick it up. I blame my autism, personally (although I wouldn't want to not be autistic. It does make some things... difficult.)
I think, though I certainly could be wrong about it, that the 'sending money between accounts' part is likely more related to opening an account then sending that first funds to the main account and closing the start-up account, then doing so multiple times. I've seen this happen on a LOT of other games.
Shuffling monies from one account to another that you own isn't against the rules on HWO. How else would we pay for the services of another of our accounts if we can't send money around?

If you definitely have a direct question about how something might be handled or looked at, send a PM to Tom or a help me request. Obviously, we don't have all the answers. So far, I haven't heard of any accounts being closed as long as we still play by the rules. Pay for the services of your accounts like you might any other account on HWO. In this way, you're not shuffling money or even sending money or even giving yourself a donation, you are, in fact, paying for that account's services for your other accounts.
Does that help in any way?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 2:38 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 2:38 pm